Trax - Silverstone 7/9/14 Brisky stand!

Woodsyy

Right will have a think, normally my mates come with me for big shows so will need to make sure they want to come so i know how many tickets to book.

and just been looking at last years video and my car will need alot of polishing lol.

May end up joining you guys on this stand, is there a cut off date for getting money over? My usual mixed club I go with I haven't heard anything about organising for this and I really want to go as I've missed out on all the main shows this year.

May end up joining you guys on this stand, is there a cut off date for getting money over? My usual mixed club I go with I haven't heard anything about organising for this and I really want to go as I've missed out on all the main shows this year.

He says above he can wait till tomorrow. So tomorrow. We should get them in soon (ie tomorrow) or it will fill up probably.

• Like 1

I think I will be coming and on stand :)

Just waiting to hear back from friend to see if he will potter up with me, don't really know anyone off here yet :/

Will let you know for defo tomorrow, so put me down for poss :)

Thanks all who have sent money, going to say the deadline for tickets is 9pm tonight (4th)

annoyingly I can't pay trax with paypal so will be transferring the money to my bank at 9 then as soon as I have it available will book it :)

Just pay when you get home no worries :)

Ok so i have no idea how to make paypal do what i want it too ..... Grrr ill ask my brother tomorrow morning to do it for me :/ hope that's not too late :/ stoopid paypal

Sorry about the delay a few others joined last minute and have had to wait for the money to transfer to my account from paypal, just received an email saying it will take upto 2 hours so will be done by tonight :)

• Like 1

Been on Brisk skoda for many years now, will be down in the vx220 on the stand so looking forward to it. It's a good day out :). Thanks to Alex for sorting it!

Look forward to seeing the vx220 :)

Finally all booked and paid for. Sorry about it taking so long.. I thought it would be better to wait and get a few more people on the stand and was worth it as we now have 12 cars on the stand :)

The final list:

- skud vrs + passenger

- mccarf

- Keechy

- niceyellow vrs + passenger

- andy68

- DanHam + passenger

- vrsash

- joelk2010

- willovrs

- Richard-vrs + passenger

- Alex529 (me)

- A mate of mine not on the site, drives a fabia monte carlo.

Now I have to fill in the health and saftey form and find a place for us to all meet before!

Edited by Alex529