National Meet 3rd of August - Convoy from South East...?

Slotty

Hmm don't have tent so hotel it is LOL. Cost of that cheaper than going out to buy one, unless I found a pop up one that is cheap enough. Either way would joun up around Potters Bar on M25.

Could meet me before hand if you wanted. I'm at J25 M25.

Potters Bar to Enfield one of the worst stretch of roads... besides I like the idea of sitting on the bridge above looking down as you guys come up the road. :)

I know what you mean about the roads! But, depending on route we may not pass you under the bridge. Would be a epic photo opportunity though.

I'll let you know guys as I just realised I have booked the full detailing day for my beauty and not sure what time he will finish detailing my car...

If it's around 4.00pm I'll try my best to join you guys but can't commit to anything until I see him.

Matty

Is there a route set in stone yet? I was thinking M25 to the A1 then waft all the way there.

With nobody else making a suggestion I'd be looking at going straight up the M11, A14 and A1 ?

I will be there Saturday night, SWIMBO is coming too as we are staying with family up near Goole on Friday night then camping Sat night - be great to meet up in the evening with you guys - Charlie, Matty, Richard, no word of the remap too the missus, she is none the wiser!! PMSL!

• Like 2

With nobody else making a suggestion I'd be looking at going straight up the M11, A14 and A1 ?

Yeah that's fine with me. I can wait at J7 at the McDonald's there for you to come by then join behind

I will be there Saturday night, SWIMBO is coming too as we are staying with family up near Goole on Friday night then camping Sat night - be great to meet up in the evening with you guys - Charlie, Matty, Richard, no word of the remap too the missus, she is none the wiser!! PMSL!

I will be there.

Although I have optioned out of sleeping in the car and have found a room at a nice pub six miles away. :)

Yeah that's fine with me. I can wait at J7 at the McDonald's there for you to come by then join behind

Cool.  Will call you as we approach.

Well Rob...If you don't want me to tell the missus there will be a price to pay...Don't know how much yet but will let you know...:)

On the serious note I'm not sure if I'll be there Saturday or Early Sunday as I have something booked to do on my car on Satruday and not sure what time we finish.

Matty

I will be there.

Although I have optioned out of sleeping in the car and have found a room at a nice pub six miles away. :)

Cool.  Will call you as we approach.

Will look to tag along as well and join up, most likely at the same location as I'm not a million miles away from either M11 or M25 routes.

Which pub btw, I'm at The George I think LOL.

• Like 1

Will look to tag along as well and join up, most likely at the same location as I'm not a million miles away from either M11 or M25 routes.

Which pub btw, I'm at The George I think LOL.

Sounds good.

Same place as me I think. :)

• Like 1

I will be there.

Cool. Will call you as we approach.

Richard could you give me a quick call when you are leaving your house so I know I've got bit of time to get to where I'm waiting.

Richard could you give me a quick call when you are leaving your house so I know I've got bit of time to get to where I'm waiting.

Will do, I'll be going down the A12 and then waiting for Dark Hero and co to pass.

So you should have plenty of time. :)

Will do, I'll be going down the A12 and then waiting for Dark Hero and co to pass.

So you should have plenty of time. :)

Brilliant. Are you still going M25, M11 etc? Just so I know where to wait for you guys

Brilliant. Are you still going M25, M11 etc? Just so I know where to wait for you guys

Nobody else has made any indication of which way they are going.

So that's my planned route.

• Like 2

Keep me in the loop as well chaps as I can come down to link up with Danny slightly beforehand. That's if my car is ready LOL. Else it's the Ibiza.

If you pm me your number I can let you know when I'm heading to McDonald's just off the m11 at Epping/North Weald and meet there and then join on the convoy.