Just ordered a Yeti L&K 170!

michael99

Er................................................................................................................................................................................................yes.   

I think

Er................................................................................................................................................................................................yes.   

I think

I'm just happily daft. :dance: 

Fred

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Well I am at 12,000 miles now and had it for a year.

I`m still chuffed with it. Average mpg has increased slightly & settled at 47mpg, about 1000 miles ago.

No big issues to mention, although a minor annoyance is the automatic parking isnt as accurate as it used to be. It seems to be random on a positive detection on a space and parks a bit too close to the kerb....perhaps on my first service this can be resolved, however the 1st service is not due until 18K! which is quite a long time away I thought.

Well I am at 12,000 miles now and had it for a year.

I`m still chuffed with it. Average mpg has increased slightly & settled at 47mpg, about 1000 miles ago.

No big issues to mention, although a minor annoyance is the automatic parking isnt as accurate as it used to be. It seems to be random on a positive detection on a space and parks a bit too close to the kerb....perhaps on my first service this can be resolved, however the 1st service is not due until 18K! which is quite a long time away I thought.

Ever parking situation is unique unless you keep repeating the manoeuvre ....I guess it comes down to exactly what the sensors are responding to, such as closeness of the other cars are to the curb also frinstance.......or is there some consistency?.

Yes its my home parking spot, so quite a consistent repeatable manoeuvre.

Interesting.......no bits of floats or jetsam lying around?........keep us posted.

I understood the auto parking lined up on the vehicles to the front and back, not the curb. It'll be interesting to see if the 'safety margins' can be altered. 

Yes it can be adjusted with VCDS.