12v Supply easily accessible under steering wheel?

I'm fitting a remote central locking kit and I'm looking to wire up a 12V feed that's always on and a cable to each indicator. I've taken the dash trim off but I can't identify any easy to get at 12V connections. I was going splice a cable off the cigarette lighter but I can't find where the cable is under the dash and there just isn't the room to solder a cable where the cable comes into the fuse box.

Anyone got any ideas where I can take this feed and also where I would splice the kit onto the two indicators?

If you go under the dash on drivers side near the top you should see a box it has a black wire on left then 3 red wires all of decent size, if you take feed of first read wire thats a permant live. You can see it in this guide on 4th page

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=9982

If you go under the dash on drivers side near the top you should see a box it has a black wire on left then 3 red wires all of decent size, if you take feed of first read wire thats a permant live. You can see it in this guide on 4th page

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=9982

I actually used that guide and couldn't find that feed for the life of me. This is a 2005 model and it appears there may be a few differences. For example the wiring for the indicators were different pins than the guide suggested.