help please with new maxidot to my o2 restyling

Vagcom / VCDS can't retrieve all the immobiliser data you need to swap the clusters. The tool that you need and that I think Eddie uses is VAG Commander which isn't cheap - I think it is in the region of £1000.

I'm sure Eddie will confirm for you.

Vagcom / VCDS can't retrieve all the immobiliser data you need to swap the clusters. The tool that you need and that I think Eddie uses is VAG Commander which isn't cheap - I think it is in the region of £1000.

I'm sure Eddie will confirm for you.

VAS will do it, too.

hello today i was talking with oficial skoda service and say me that they have ask to skoda spain, and they say that same cluster are preprogram to same types vehicules, and probably our problema is this, because when connect the cluster to skoda system "vas", it say that this have a serial number not new, then this cluster are programmed for a one type vehicule, and this type not is my car. i need a cluster with serial number new or with serial number valid for my car, to connect in my car , the skoda system detect that this cluster is not valid for my car, due his serial number, because my car dont have this cluster in their database, i have minidot..

Edited by kelgonar

i have fitted several clusters that have come from skodateile and all have been new.

I'm guessing the dealers have screwed up and can't correct what they have done

** Listen to Eddie- NL **** he is the expert in this area and I wholly recommend him. He fitted my replacement cluster, MFSW, slip ring and Bluetooth. He also helped me out sourcing the replacement cluster swap to upgrade to MAXIDOT. He will fit on site if you are prepared to travel to him.

Eddie-NL- thanks again everything still working great and made such a difference to the overall comfort of the car !

• Like 2