Why does nobody want my beautiful Octavia VRS?

Divvyd1

Morning All!

I currently have a 2004 Octavia RS which I have been trying to sell for a while, But it seems to be attracting a load of idiots..... who bid but dont buy.

Can anyone give me any ad pointers???

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271549856299?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2648

Cheers

Andy

Cat D is your biggest problem, its going to deter an awful lot of people. Sadly you may find your car is worth more in parts than as a whole and it could really do with much better pictures. Perhaps show the rear bumper and the damage in more detail.

Iirc BossFox encountered these issues when he bought a load of Cat D fabia MK1s he had to wait ages for sale and then it was at a lower than market price! In the end one of them went on ebay at 99p no reserve and reach about 2K iirc

Because you've just washed it that might put some off. It might be worth taking a few more if you can with the car parked on a dry surface. Taking pictures early or later in the day preferably not in direct sunlight can also give more pleasing results. As above show better photos of the damage.

Your advert doesn't help, all you've done is highlight negative stuff, concentrate on the good points, after all you want it to sell

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk