100% breaking the grey custom fabia VRS estate Loads of bits up for grabs!

mattvrestate

do you have your front grille still? whats the induction kit like noise wise? and final question what map is on the ecu?

Grill is prov sold if picked up this weekend.. induction kit (k&N cone) is normal when driving normal but has a nice sucking noise when booting it.. i had a decat tho so couldnt hear it as much whith the turbo spool noise lol :)

I cant remember who did the map (came off another VRS i broke) but i have a receipt for it at work so will find out for you ;)

Hi mate, does the ecu have the egr mapped out?

And do you know if it would just plug straight in and work fine without needing recoding or anything?

Thanks

The ECU is coded to the clocks..

I have the clocks aswell so you just plug the ECU + clocks in + your away..

The EGR is mapped out yes.

If you dont have an EGR delete i have 1 aswell for ASZ engine code ;)

Thanks mate. How hard a job is it to change the clocks? And if I change them will it then show different mileage or is it separate from the clocks themselves?

Also do you know what sort of bhp and torque the car had with this map on it?

Sorry for all the questions

Thanks mate. How hard a job is it to change the clocks? And if I change them will it then show different mileage or is it separate from the clocks themselves?

Also do you know what sort of bhp and torque the car had with this map on it?

Sorry for all the questions

Clocks are easy to change m8.. little trim behind steering wheel.. 2 t15 screws + 2 connectors on the back..

The miliage on my clocks are 130k..but if yours is lower/ higher you can get the clocks adjusted to what yours are.. only costs around £30 + they just plug in there computer + 2 mins later its sorted..can do it with VAG taco aswell if you know anyone with it.

Remapped ecu will be around 175-185bhp m8

I had a darkside kit on anther car is it the same sort of thing?

Ye but the darkside is 51mm so restricts airflow.. this one is 57mm

This is what you get (the ASZ pd130 one)

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/320248-egr-delete-group-buy-8-pd100-105-130-140-160-170/#entry3835149

The only thing missing is the blank.. i think i left it on my hybrid turbo when i sold it :(.. you can get then off ebay £2