Krystal Kleen & LiquidElements products

samuir1974

Just ordered some Brakeaway & Kwazar bottles, Marc is a very helpful guy. Looking forward to trying it as ive finally used up my AD Very Cherry

Likewise - I did get some of the Kwazar bottles on the last GB offer from Marc.

Brakeaway - I'm still using a sample bottle that came with WaxPack a couple of months back - a good product.

Reviews this week seem very focused on SiCOAT.... beading like this....

Sounds very much like CarPro ReLoad, IMO - but "allegedly" 100% streak-free.

11755228_10206187041746954_5297863690331

• Like 1

I've been chasing up on my order today...

ReGLOSS and SiCOAT should be available now for anyone who has pre-ordered;

Fabritek might be delayed - due to labelling or packaging I think.

Looks like next week on this at best.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Finally got a sample pot of KKD Seduction wax to test out upon return from my holiday.

Very sceptical of this one initially..... their first wax and launched at £80 - ouch!

Anyway - all I can say is I wasn't disappointed..... another great KKD release.

Smells great - spreads effortlessly and buffs off with ease.

....the sample pot will do my car 3 or 4 times over..... so the 50ml purchase rather than 200ml might be recommended.

11954699_10206006342492302_8069651134911

I used KKD Seduction on Sunday, Karl vRS had a play with it Bank holiday Monday.

Overall - really impressed with this one - top jop by Marc Linekar and his team.

11223791_10152934787931152_1777413037976

I'm dropping my test pot in with Alan (@blueR36) for him to test at the weekend. :thumbup:

Just something to share with you guys - which has been discussed on the KKD Users group.

A few guys have found a great mix of product and fed this back to Marc Linekar.

Adding Purity-X to Mist-x is seemingly getting some superb results.

Effectively upgrading the QDetailer product to a QSealant.

I hope to test this soon - but doubt it will be this weekend, due to other commitments.

5ml Purity-X per 100ml Mist-X seems to be the accepted ratio.

photo3_zpsuzpc3hzk.jpg

• Like 1

Really interested in trying this! Some of the results look brilliant!

Cool - you about this week mate?

Bring your Mist-X over and i'll dispense some Purity-X ;)

If you can bring over the Angelwax QED as well - that would be ace! :thumbup:

Thought to post on here guys - FYI:-

HOLIDAY CLOSURE @ KKD

Krystal Kleen Detail will be closed for holidays from 4pm on Friday 11th September and returning on Monday 21st Sept 2015.

All orders placed before midday on Thursday 10th will be guaranteed despatch before we shut.

Orders placed after that time will be despatched during the week commencing the 21st.

All emails and messages will also be answered upon our return.

This applies for KKD with Marc Linekar direct (who I prefer to deal with);

but there is now a growing re-seller network available. :thumbup:

Sorted!

Ah great, yeah I'm interested in one of those. I do like the wax mates but the grip on them can be a PITA with them all been foam!

Sure - no worries; I got you one anyway and saved you on the postage buddy! :thumbup:

I like the wax mates too; but have been completely converted to the puck type these last few weeks.

Hi All, managed to get round to using the new bits from KKD a few weeks back. Re-gloss & Sicoat.

Re-gloss - Very easy to use by hand. Wipe on, wipe off. Applied with a black UFO foam applicator. Buffed with a 600gsm microfibre. It's marketed as a glaze but as the car was detailed a few weeks back it's 95% defect free so couldn't test filling ability (others have said it's the best about). All In all left a lovely finish and very glossy.

Sicoat - Spray on sealant. Light mist over the panel, spread with microfibre, leave 30 seconds, flip cloth & buff. The beading was great the next day. Leaves a great finish, very slick & used together with regloss is a very good combo.

I bought these two with a haul of KKD products and haven't been disappointed as yet.

Few photos below for you all! d351caacd85d805d7650fc7c1dca19c4.jpg7eb7287d6275036e3c295f923443113d.jpgbf630357b7267eeefd27fec41ff80c56.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Nice little write-up Karl - thanks for sharing.

KKD ReGloss and SiCoat have been making a big impact after the summer launch.

I would love to try it out - would probably have been ideal for the VW Golf I helped out with at the weekend! :thumbup:

As you say - with KKD, hard to find a duff product in the range. Well thought out detailing gear - IMO. :rock: