Krystal Kleen & LiquidElements products

samuir1974

I used again today on my other car.

It's cleaning capabilities are very good, despite it being less 'thicker'.

Also it occurred to me that as its thinner, the foam won't dwell on your drive and under the windscreen scuttle panel in the engine bay like the magifoam does.

So I'll be using again.

d2ceabd2229fe882c338921613fdffb6.jpg

292af2983c09938b4b36929921a85a43.jpg

• Like 2

I see KKD have now released......TYRESOL - Tyre & Trim Dressing

Full gloss, great durability and smells of grapes.... and no sling allegedly.

I have been using Trim-X, but looking forward to trying this out soon...

TYRESOL_large.jpg?v=1422901407

• Like 1

Oooooh I'll think I'll be ordering some of that. Alway chuckle when it says no sling as there always is. Maybe I put too much on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk the free non retired version!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Managed a quick maintenance wash on mine this morning before the rain.... as it really needed the thick coat of road salt removing!!!

Courtesy of KKD Blizzard Snow Foam, Slick Seal shampoo and then Purity-X sealant - looking much better!  :rock:

Done and dusted in 55 minutes  :thumbup:

Too wet for pics - p***ing down by the time i was putting my detailing kit away!  :giggle:

• Like 1

Managed a quick maintenance wash on mine this morning before the rain.... as it really needed the thick coat of road salt removing!!!

Courtesy of KKD Blizzard Snow Foam, Slick Seal shampoo and then Purity-X sealant - looking much better!  :rock:

Done and dusted in 55 minutes  :thumbup:

Too wet for pics - p***ing down by the time i was putting my detailing kit away!  :giggle:

Man cave needed, not long now :thumbup:

• Like 1

Man cave needed, not long now :thumbup:

I know mate - i was saying that to Karl who popped over this afternoon to borrow some waxes;

would have been nice to roll the car back into the detailing cave - dry it off and get some serious detailing done!  :thumbup:

Next month...  ;)

• Like 1

Did a 'quick' maintenance wash on mine: took just over two hours though!

Snow foam, rinse, wash, rinse, AG Aquawax on bodywork and LE Trim-X on plastics.

Did spend about 30-40 minutes of that time on the wheels which hadn't been done properly in my ownership.

I'm getting quicker now the car has been polished and waxed. Hope to get it down to 1.5 hours or less once I've got it polished and waxed again in Spring and got the wheels and all the glass fully sealed.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I see Marc at KKD is about to release his own wax very shortly..... looking forward to testing it out! [emoji106]

11130138_867540293285281_918525761436357

Cheers Ste. Don't forget the review.

Sent from my Galaxy S5

TarTastic will be used today, KKD products have been impressive so far :)

Nice one - i have TarTastic but not used it yet....still finishing off some AS-Tardis.

KKD has to be one of my best finds for 2014; i'm a convert to Blizzard SF and Purity-X   :thumbup:

• Like 1

They are bringing out EcoShield, a ceramic coating, later this week hopefully.

What is the hardness of 8.5H? And how does that compare to other ceramic coatings?

• Like 1