Briskoda at Brands Hatch - season closer - 3rd November

BossFox

So ill be going on track hopefully with a Shark Stage 1 map and a replacement turbo, should be a good "field test" for the car :D

You will probably have the track to yourself, after reading your thread on the car i would give you plenty of room just in case  :peek:

Make sure you torque your nuts before you go out young man.   :D

• Like 2

You will probably have the track to yourself, after reading your thread on the car i would give you plenty of room just in case  :peek:

Make sure you torque your nuts before you go out young man.   :D

I plan a full engine rebuild to start on Sunday 2nd Nov at 23:59 so dont worry about it haha

• Like 4

I plan a full engine rebuild to start on Sunday 2nd Nov at 23:59 so dont worry about it haha

I will wait until 7.35 precisely.

If that's the time we agreed on, I forget. It's just us now, Ben is staying closer to the track.

My brother is now coming with me as a passenger. We're the really tall ones, you wont be able to miss us! We are also staying in the American hotel/diner place. Fancy a beer in the evening Damo?

He said one of the suppliers through his work will be there giving passenger laps and he thinks it's in an MX-5 race car. More details if/when I know!

Not sure about breakfast yet. I'm sure the cafe at Brands will be open early but I might ring the hotel and ask how much it is.

Edited by vrsTom

Correction - no VW beetle. Instead he gets to drive a Toyota GT86 with a race instructor and has passenger laps in a slick shod Saker (see http://www.sakercars.co.uk/). He's so jammy! Hopefully I'll be able to blag a passenger ride in the Saker too.

Edited by vrsTom

Not sure what my plans are for food yet Damo, I'll speak to my brother but it will probably just be drinks at about 8-9pm for us.

Really looking forward to this now. Hopefully all the much faster machinery will be courteous to us slower people on the track - it's off putting when they're 6 inches off your rear bumper through a corner.

• Like 1

If they are not they'll be told off.

MSV run good days at Brands.

That's why it doesn't matter what is out there, besides because there are a lot of us the potential for large numbers of quicker machines is reduced. :D

• Like 3