Grill all done! :-)

Haaaa, there's a patch which is being a little stubborn lol.... But it's getting there lol. It was all just dust except for where I actually painted the floor.

It's gradually coming off tho :-)

Yeah, I need new badges for mine. I like the new badges but I don't want chrome :-(

I dunno what else is for offer on ebay or other sites in the way of badges.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haaaa, there's a patch which is being a little stubborn lol.... But it's getting there lol. It was all just dust except for where I actually painted the floor.

It's gradually coming off tho :-)

Yeah, I need new badges for mine. I like the new badges but I don't want chrome :-(

I dunno what else is for offer on ebay or other sites in the way of badges.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Go into the group buy section and have a look at the Pasty Badge selection

You've just given me an idea there actually....

I've got the new badges on my black Octy.

They're made up from a black part and a chrome part as you say. The black bit is shiny-ish plastic.....so I wonder what it would look like if I painted the chrome bits matt black? You'd see the contrast still, but it would look well stealth as well - perfect on a black grille I think?

Hmmmm.....watch this space....

Hi buddy your car looks really nice on the front looks like you have done a nice job there. If you dont mind me asking what have you done with lights and indicatirs look really nice.