darksides boost pipes

SKYHAWK

I have the retrofit Xenons and the Darkside top boost pipe fouled the light cover.

Darkside did the fitting as part of a GTB turbo package They just cut a chunk out of the cover to get it to fit. I wasn't particularly happy as this left the inners of the headlight prone to dust and condensation. I purchased a new rear cover and took the car back. They removed the bumper again and made a new boost pipe that fitted then re-fitted the bumper and new cover.

HTH

Joe

• Like 1

We have not supplied the incorrect kit. You have OEM Xenon Headlights. All our kits have been fitted to cars with Stock or DEPO Headlights

They are not a poor design. If the car had Xenons from the Factory, it would hit the washer jets before you even got the pipe in.

THIS PIPE KIT WILL NOT FIT VEHICLES WITH XENON HEADLIGHTS AND HEADLIGHT WASHER SYSTEM

So it is not a poor design, it is just not designed to fit with the setup you have. Just like if someone tried to fit it with a different intercooler, it would not fit.

I have checked with a few other customers we have fitted them to, and they were all DEPO Headlights, not the OEM Xenons.

If you had sent photos, we could have assessed and then suggested what to do, including you possibly bringing the car here for us to modify, jig and then fit a new pipe.

Thanks

Scott @ Darkside

cleardot.gif