Alloy wheels opinions / suggestions

vigyaz

So ive been flapping around with paintshop pro and have decided to try and see what my furby would look like with alloys, was going to photoshop some gigaro alloys in black but i think i prefer some silver alloys so i tried some spiders, what do you guys think? any further photoshops or suggestions very welcome! :)

Alloy wheels 1

ps. ignore the missing b pillar vinyl, am in the process of removing them and fitting some gloss black vinyl :P

Aye saw that one a while back, looks rather pretty, shame mine doesnt have projector headlights though, and been told they would be a pain to retrofit :( .

Also, looking at that, the red mirror caps set the car off quite nicely. mine are black currently but may be tempted by red at some point :).

I'm quite partial to some nice 5 spoke alloys light face with black back on  a lowered car, like this

t8_zpsd3268022.jpg

but then I'm biased, I went with my gut, wheels are very much subjective, one man honey is another man poison, do what feels right for you.

DSC_0012_zps678bd0b0.jpg

• Like 1

I'm quite partial to some nice 5 spoke alloys light face with black back on  a lowered car, like this

but then I'm biased, I went with my gut, wheels are very much subjective, one man honey is another man poison, do what feels right for you.

Monte's are pretty :notme: they were the main reason for me wanting a black roof lol