Turbo badge

tattyjay

I did it to an old starlet turbo I had about 7 years ago and realised it looked stupid. Your car do what you want! But ever since the turbo badge has been replicated from porche It just doesn't look right on anything else than a 911. IMO leave it.

Just squint abit. Its a well known fact that fsbia mk2's look almost identical to the porker 911. Its just the badge thats different...

Oh wait.

I think..

Nah... Im defo talking poo there.

Not quite the same bur a mate had a pug 307 1.6 and stuck the type r badge from a cuvic on the boot. He thought it was the dogs doodahs, but In reality it looked daft. As said above though, it's your car and as Cheryl Crow would say "if it makes you happy, it can't be that bad"

Edited by jaxx007

Do you think it would be criminal to take the Fabia badge off and stick a Porsche style turbo badge in its place? I'm hoping it will add an extra 5 bhp.

I think a "Supercharged" badge would be better.  Turbos are for any old car, Ford eco boost etc.

I recall Jaguar and Range Rovers have a nice badge format.

Remember Porsche is a failed business rescued by VW-Audi and started by Ferdinand Porsche who also produced the Bettle and numerous WW2 military vehicles whist it may has some historic conetations times have moved on.

Turbo is commonplace, Supercharged has much more cred. 

At one stage I thought about putting a "turbo" badge of some sort on the back, just to scare off the little cars that keep wanting to take me on. :devil: Then I realised that it would only encourage bigger "predators", so I re-thought the idea. :D

Iv seen quite a few corsa's with a turbo badge on the back

I'm not sure they scare anything off though.

I think a "Supercharged" badge would be better.  Turbos are for any old car, Ford eco boost etc.

Only see Supercharged for the Range Rover or Audi and they have other graphics with it.

Interesting comments regarding the Turbo badge through!

I like to write 1.4 Skoda in the dirt on the tailgate sometimes.

Nothing better than screaming past a 2litre £30K premium brand German car (Audi, BMW, Merc) and stating it was by a 1.4 litre Eastern European trolley costing half as much, 

Edited by lol-lol
  • Like 1