Removing ignition coils

Naths vRS

Quick update, the light came on again and I took it in to the dealer who did a software update. Drove to work the next day and the exhaust warning light came on and stayed on this time, took it back in to the dealer and they cleared the fault and booked it in to have a proper look as the fault code said it was running rich. Turns out that it was a faulty oxygen sensor apparently. They also said that the spark plugs I fitted were the wrong ones but I ordered them from euro car parts with my number plate typed in and the correct details came up for my car. The car seemed to run exactly the same as before I changed the plugs, still with the other problem so I don't see how they were affecting the car. I will check the part number and see if they are correct. Does anyone have the correct part number? Any way, hopefully this is the end of the problems. Thanks for all the help and input, much appreciated.

Do you mean the Spark Plug Numbers.?

(Many Motor Factors get the Cross Reference Wrong, and supply the wrong Plugs.)

For the OEM.  03c905601A

(Some Skoda dealers have 03c905601B)

http://www.partsbase.org/parts/vw-03c905601b

NGK PZFR6R  (5758)

Check that yourself,  

i do not use them, i get DENSO from Euro Car Parts.

SKJ20CR-A8#4

(3371#4)

http://spareto.co.uk/oe/audi-03c905601a

http://eurocarparts.com

Edited by goneoffSKi

Quick update, the light came on again and I took it in to the dealer who did a software update. Drove to work the next day and the exhaust warning light came on and stayed on this time, took it back in to the dealer and they cleared the fault and booked it in to have a proper look as the fault code said it was running rich. Turns out that it was a faulty oxygen sensor apparently. They also said that the spark plugs I fitted were the wrong ones but I ordered them from euro car parts with my number plate typed in and the correct details came up for my car. The car seemed to run exactly the same as before I changed the plugs, still with the other problem so I don't see how they were affecting the car. I will check the part number and see if they are correct. Does anyone have the correct part number? Any way, hopefully this is the end of the problems. Thanks for all the help and input, much appreciated.

To help others can you lets us know which plugs you brought?