Yorkshire Big Breakfast

skinnyman

Here are some pics from me

Audi engined kit car I think

scz686.jpg

Thats a Grinnall Scorpion, not a kit car, i've driven one, bloody fast ! http://www.grinnallcars.com/scorpion-IV-sports-car.html    The 3 wheelers are BMW bike engined and Audi engined 4 wheelrs have from 250 to 500 bhp!

• Like 1

I've just been told by the "bangin' t00ns" brigade to **** off and hang around on street corners with the rest of the "chavs" because I don't appreciate "crisp, clear music at a high level". The amount of irony is hilarious. I'll just stop posting on there about it now, I think it will just go on forever. Hopefully the organisers ask people to keep the volume down next time.

• Like 1

20141012_092404.jpg

20141012_092350.jpg

I saw that and wondered if it was real or a kit. Just looked numberplate up and as I suspected, it's a fake

Manufacturer:  Classic Replicas

Model: Viper

Colour: Blue

Fuel Type: Petrol

Engine Size: 6276cc

I'm in the background of a Mini picture. Rofl. Which gallery was this from ?

It's just from Chrisw880 pics on page 2 of this thread. Went out of his way to get a pic of a fellow Brisky members car :p