Wing Badges @

Not everyone's cup of tea... but I fancy vRS badges on the wings of the car.

Following on from my previous Chinese import antics, I ordered some. <£6.85 for the pair delivered. ;)

They arrived today and are fantastic quality with tape ready to go on. They are ever so slightly bigger than the rear badge. The car is too dirty to put them on, but i'll post pics once they are! :)

P

post-107919-0-41617100-1411403154_thumb.jpg

Edited by paulobrien
  • Like 2

Sorry but I hate badges!!

I always have them removed from my cars!! My vRS has no badges front or rear! and my Monte, has also has no boot badges. Sorry but why add extra badges to the front wings??

I always have them removed from my cars!! My vRS has no badges front or rear! and my Monte, has also has no boot badges. Sorry but why add extra badges to the front wings??

To make the car look dated add side badges IMO :).Not a vrs mine but I love the fact other than octavia and Skoda there are no badges at all on my car. Compared to the Tdi bluemotion tech crap on the golf. Looks smart and clean.

Each to there own though and if you like it all that matters

Because it's their car and they like them!