Iphone 6 and amundsen

Used to use my HTC one fine via Bluetooth. Since upgrading to the iphone 6 plus my music keeps stopping and won't restart. Also if I notice the bluetooth is off on my phone and turn it on my Htc one used to connect straight away but the iphone 6 doesn't connect automatically. I have to manual choose the skoda in my bluetooth settings on phone. When I first start the car as long as my bluetooth is turned on it does connect straight away. Anyone else have the iphone 6?

Looks like an iPhone bug according to a similar post on Apple discussions. Oh well I will pair manually if Bluetooth loses connection.

From Apple discussions:

I relied heavily on car connectivity using Bluetooth with my iPhone 5, 5S, and the 5S on iOS 8 also had no problem. This is an issue with the iPhone 6 and 6+ hardware. I have a 6 and my wife has a 6+ and both will manually pair just fine, but will not connect automatically after pairing (which I had relied upon as normal), and usually will not manually connect after the car has been power cycled. Even if manual connection WERE reliable, as you very inconveniently need to dig through the menus to manually connect, that would be unsatisfactory. I just applied iOS update 8.0.2 and tested to confirm the behavior has not been resolved.

My iPhone 6 connects on its own and music streaming works fine. However calls don't want to work. When the phone rings I can't answer the call from any of the cars controls, the only option I get is to hang up.

Under testing I answered the call via my phone but the audio isn't coming through to the car. I've tried removing and pairing the phone with no success.

I suspect this is an iPhone 6 issue as my 5S was perfectly fine right through iOS 8 beta and ok when iOS went live.

Lewjo (Joseph)

I don't know why Apple still haven't incorporated RSAP

Sent from my Galaxy S5

RSAP annoys me as your SMS's that arrive whilst connected end up in the car and not on your phone... I had many issues with my last Audi with the online Audi Connect services and choosing between RSAP with my Galaxy S3 and being able to use simultaneous data and voice but at the cost of the SMS issue, or a separate SIM in the dash for data and not being able to have calls on my mobile at all via BT. Thankfully in my new Audi S1 they have made it possible to have a dash SIM and calls on your mobile via BT.

• Like 1

My iPhone 6 connects on its own and music streaming works fine. However calls don't want to work. When the phone rings I can't answer the call from any of the cars controls, the only option I get is to hang up.

Under testing I answered the call via my phone but the audio isn't coming through to the car. I've tried removing and pairing the phone with no success.

I suspect this is an iPhone 6 issue as my 5S was perfectly fine right through iOS 8 beta and ok when iOS went live.

Lewjo (Joseph)

I had the same issue.

iPhone 5s after install of ios8.

Tried numerous resets of phone, really pairing and resetting the bolero nothing worked.

What worked for me was resetting the network settings.

Settings>general>reset>reset network settings.

I now have full functionality again.

Hope that helps

• Like 1

I had the same issue.

iPhone 5s after install of ios8.

Tried numerous resets of phone, really pairing and resetting the bolero nothing worked.

Hope that helps

I 2nd this.  I think it's something to do with restoring iCloud/iTunes backups as I've experienced a few bugs with WiFi/Bluetooth almost every time I've upgraded major iOS releases (6 to 7, 7 to 8 etc) and resetting network settings has always fixed it without having to do a full reset.

I don't know why Apple still haven't incorporated RSAP

Sent from my Galaxy S5

Samsung are really the only ones that are running with it handset wise.

I think Nokia had it on a few win8 mobiles, but I don't think that they plan to include it as standard in all phones.

It's also a vag system. I'm not sure ford's version is actually rasp but makes use of existing protocols.

Hope that helps

Thanks very much! I'll give that a try tomorrow [emoji4]

Lewjo (Joseph)

• Like 1

Was listening to Spotify yesterday. Got the months trial. Blinking iPhone 6 plus kept stopping the music. Bring back my HTC one :-(

By the way it also doesn't remember where you got to in an album so you can't finish an album later in the day. It disappears from control centre.

Edited by tigermad

Was listening to Spotify yesterday. Got the months trial. Blinking iPhone 6 plus kept stopping the music. Bring back my HTC one :-(

By the way it also doesn't remember where you got to in an album so you can't finish an album later in the day. It disappears from control centre.

This is a Spotify bug in the current version, it does it on my iphone5,  put it in offline mode as a temporary work around until they fix it.

I know I only have bolero but I'm not experiencing any issues with my iPhone 6. Connects automatically everytime to play music through spotify - and calls work flawlessly as they did before with my iPhone 5.

Edited by xpower