55-platers

cheeky

We were at the new Skoda dealer in Colchester last week and saw a 55 Octy vRS. Plates stated 'Skoda Uk'. This surely must be one of the last ones

Or could just be a Skoda UK staff car..lol

The current vRS is still going to be made for a while iirc even when the new one is out. We just sold a 55 plate vRS estate.

Seen plenty of 55 plates myself, but then thats hardly suprising considering my job.

Or could just be a Skoda UK staff car..lol

The current vRS is still going to be made for a while iirc even when the new one is out. We just sold a 55 plate vRS estate.

Seen plenty of 55 plates myself' date=' but then thats hardly suprising considering my job.[/quote']

You aren't working tomorrow are you? If so I will say hello as I'm dropping my Fabia off in the morning :thumbup:

Afraid not, had to go into hospital today for a minor op and have to take a few days off to heal up. Fist weekend off in ages.

Nevermind, get well soon and perhaps I'll see you there another time ....... hopefully not because anything major is wrong with the car though. I'm only dropping it off tomorrow because there is a slight intermittent buzz from the drivers door when the stereo is on, and I am having the door unlocking programme changed so I don't have to double click for all the doors to unlock. Oh and since I went in yesterday to book the car in th drivers seat has started to creak :rofl: