I am new in here - Have ordered a Yeti L&K 170ps DSG in Jungle Green

yetimonster

Hi yetimonster, welcome to the fold.

I got my Yeti from CityGate. It was a showroom model so a case of that's the package. The price I paid with P/X was excellent.

Service wise, for me it leaves a lot to be desired. Am having errors sorted next week.

Welcome, you picked the best colour IMO ... but I am biased!!

I don't know when you ordered your Yeti, but if you had gone through DtD or similar, you would have waited 20, 30, 40 weeks? for delivery, so if you've not had too wait long you might consider the extra you've paid as a way of jumping the queue!

We bought ours through Carwow and it was delivered early (we only dealt directly with the dealer ... Allams) 

The brown leather works brilliantly with jungle green, the green also hides the dirt pretty well.

Kelly at KDS is one of if not the best detailers around so you will have no worries there, as for doing it now or later, a detailed car is easier to keep clean,

• Like 1

Hi yetimonster,

Look on the bright side, you have ordered what YOU want.

If you could have saved a few pounds (even hundreds) so what?

The end result will be having a Yeti, which is a very good package. No sorry, it's a great package, enjoy.

As far as servicing goes, I just want things done my way/totally and not worry about bits missed.

I would do it all myself but no longer want to get under a car for the sump plug. I'll do the brake pads and change the oil but, my excuse is I'm old and lazy.

I've had my L&K 170 manual for just over a week now and love it. Just driven from Bath to Dundee with no bother and was comfy the whole way :-) Got mine from new car discount in the end after a lot of shopping around. Purchase price of £22,242 which the dealers couldn't get anywhere near! (That sounds like I'm employed by them, promise I'm not, just rather chuffed with the car :-) )

• Like 1

I collected my L&K yesterday and I would like to than all the Briskodians for all your advice and support.

Its a fantastic car..... I never thought i would enjoy it a much as I have. I drove around 100 miles yesterday and i am speechless ... It is so much fun to drive.

Will post pictures after i get the detailing done by KDS in early December.

• Like 1

Good to hear you enjoy the car as I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago...

Jungle Green, L&K, 170 manual. Extras being mudflaps, pedals and boot liner.

I've currently got a 2007 A4 Avant Sline which I've had from new. It's been a great car and was intending to replace with the A4 Allroad, however a few reasons put me off - pedals horribly offset and less room for the driver.

Hope I've made the right choice with the Yeti.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...