Rolling road day 11th April 2015 Burton

Toxicvrs

Barring any unforeseen circumstances, I'm probably in.

1) Devonutopia - Fabia 1.9TDI Mongrel

2) Haydn - Octavia vRS mk1
3) Haydn - Brisk Rover
4) Toxicvrs in the Mighty Clio 1.2 with 75 horses.
5) Sharkrider - fabia II vRS (CTHE)
6) chrisw880 - Mk2 Octavia vRS CR170 (unless I end up changing sooner than expected)
7) MidlifecrisisT- Fab vrs mk2 CAVE (I'll pop along if I'm not working. Only 20 mins up the road)

8) murph - golf mk5 gt tdi sport or superb if ant rollin.

9) Fr0d - Mk2 Octavia CR vRS 

Do we have a start time for this?

Just updating the list without me on it.

2) Toxicvrs in the Mighty Clio 1.2 with 75 horses.
3) Sharkrider - fabia II vRS (CTHE)
4) chrisw880 - Mk2 Octavia vRS CR170 (unless I end up changing sooner than expected)
5) MidlifecrisisT- Fab vrs mk2 CAVE (I'll pop along if I'm not working. Only 20 mins up the road)

6) murph - golf mk5 gt tdi sport or superb if ant rollin.

7) Fr0d - Mk2 Octavia CR vRS

2)

4) chrisw880 - Mk2 Octavia vRS CR170 (unless I end up changing sooner than expected)

5) MidlifecrisisT- Fab vrs mk2 CAVE (I'll pop along if I'm not working. Only 20 mins up the road)

6) murph - golf mk5 gt tdi sport or superb if ant rollin.

I'm not going to be there either so removed myself

• 1 month later...

Ello,

Is this still on, any more details (what time?).

My R32 could do with a stretch and has not been on a RR since uprated exhaust mods.  Could do 2WD mode as it's only £30.

Thanks,

Toffs

Yeah, Chris at CC emailed to say he had a Clio RR day on the 11th and didn't know of this one.

Pity :(

T

Well, good to know Chris won't be put out by it not happening.

I've just realised why it's saying Clio, as a result of dates clashing plus regulars wanting to go the regular rr day I ended up throwing the event on here instead of a Clio forum

Ooh.

I'm gonna step aside, don't want to cause troubles.  Tox, best to email Chris I think ?  I'm still keen, but as there's not too many of us why not offer to Chris to join the Clio one with this ?  Keep it a good fun mix on the day, good business for him - Win/Win..

T

Edit - You typed that reply pretty fast !

So it's not a Clio day, it's BriSkoda?  We're back on ?    :sun:

T

Edited by Toffs
  • Like 1

Ooh.

I'm gonna step aside, don't want to cause troubles. Tox, best to email Chris I think ? I'm still keen, but as there's not too many of us why not offer to Chris to join the Clio one with this ? Keep it a good fun mix on the day, good business for him - Win/Win :)

T

No it's my fault, was originally booking under the name of a Clio forum but they prefer another location so instead kept the date and decided to run it for this forum, as a result I forgot to update him that it would be a Briskoda day so throw your name down :). It threw me for a second until I re read my emails as this was back in October.

2) Toffs R32 GTR

5) MidlifecrisisT- Fab vrs mk2 CAVE (I'll pop along if I'm not working. Only 20 mins up the road)[/font][/color]

6) murph - golf mk5 gt tdi sport or superb if ant rollin.

8) Clio 172 - Tony Collins - awaiting confirmation