O3 Estate Elegance no light in air vents

Hallo all.

There is no light in my air vents. All other buttons and so on is with light when the light is on, but not the "open-close wheels".

Is that just the case.

I come from a Superb and seem to remember that there were light in that.

Thank you for your time

Sendt fra min HTC One_M8 med Tapatalk

Its the little things like lights in the vent controls that put the Superb in the class above! Also, lights behind the door handles, in the footwells, illuminated vanity mirrors, rear passenger outside temp display and 12v socket, gas strut for bonnet, decent suspension, etc...#missmysuperb

Argh, poor you. Tell you what, you rest your poor little arms and I'll come and lift the bonnet up for you :D

Can't even fit a gas strut to my MkIII cos it's one of the early MY13 ones with the active bonnet!

Its the little things like lights in the vent controls that put the Superb in the class above! Also, lights behind the door handles, in the footwells, illuminated vanity mirrors, rear passenger outside temp display and 12v socket, gas strut for bonnet, decent suspension, etc...#missmysuperb

VRS has lights on the interior door handles ;)

Can't even fit a gas strut to my MkIII cos it's one of the early MY13 ones with the active bonnet!

Next you'll be wanting everything to happen for you whilst you stay sat in your reclining chair, cigar in mouth, dressing gown and slippers on, cuppa tea by your side!!

VRS has lights on the interior door handles ;)

:| Do they really.... See I thought that but mine doesn't seem to have them, I thought maybe they was an option. How do I get these to work? 

Next you'll be wanting everything to happen for you whilst you stay sat in your reclining chair, cigar in mouth, dressing gown and slippers on, cuppa tea by your side!!

That's why I need a Superb III or at least an L&K in my life! :rofl:

I thought SuperSkoda did a kit for the active bonnet?

Must have brought them out recently, not looked for a few months, but I thought the active bonnet needed the hinge to break away on front end impact and the strut would counter the effect?

Can't comment about the vRS handle lights, but if they are possible, no doubt will be standard on the L&K, Andy will no doubt be able to confirm by the end of next week! :rofl: