The West Meon Hut #21

Thats good, because whilst Santa only comes once a year not surprizingly, he a real stocking filler when he does.

Hope to be along, car is currently parked up at work after I found out today I've been driving around since 4th October without tax! Despite paying for it and having confirmation, without a disc I had no idea, they refunded the money i paid to the dealer (previous owner) as the salesman declared I bought it in 04/11 instead of 04/10... The website won't even allow me to tax it, stupid new system!

Really sorry guys - hate to do this (and not something I make a habit of doing), but going to have to give this a miss tonight. Up to my eyeballs in work stuff at the moment, so don't see me getting away from my desk any time soon.

Have a great evening, and really hope to join you for the January meet.

Chris

Really sorry guys - hate to do this (and not something I make a habit of doing), but going to have to give this a miss tonight. Up to my eyeballs in work stuff at the moment, so don't see me getting away from my desk any time soon.

Have a great evening, and really hope to join you for the January meet.

Chris

Don't worry about it everyone dips in from time to time... Some people have been known to set one up and just not turn up with some rubbish excuses like "SWMBO says I'm not allowed out to play tonight". ;)

Another good meet and thanks to themanwithnoaim for the go in his beasty, and apologies for spinning the wheels away from the car park, wasn't expecting it to go as well as it did :devil:

• Like 2

Fantastic meet, Matt oh yeah those little 1.4's can shift and many thanks for the return drive in your vRS, way more civilised and smooth than I'd expected and I'd probably say there's not much between our cars in outright pace, yours just does it a little more respectfully.

Also it was great to line up the Nightbreaker Unlimited's in Austin's car next to my own MTEC's very bright light from both with just a little hue of blue in Austin's reflectors sorry had to say it Austin.

Gotta apolgise again for knocking over the lady's wine glass over TF it was empty, next time I'm gonna bring my balls and go out with Sam in whichever beasty he brings.

Regards

T

Thanks for the drive champ, made me think, When I pasted my test back in 94 my first car was a mk2 Golf Driver with a 1.6 Carb lump in it and that produced just 75 bhp.

Makes you realize how under-stressed the Engine was, And why so many clocked over 200k miles. :nerd: