The West Meon Hut #21

I don't believe it...

I was about to drag my sorry rear up to the hut for my first appearance, having missed the previous 5 due to work commitments, only to be informed that work need me to travel again! When is meet #22 and I'll book a day off?

I don't believe it...

I was about to drag my sorry rear up to the hut for my first appearance, having missed the previous 5 due to work commitments, only to be informed that work need me to travel again! When is meet #22 and I'll book a day off?

6th of January :)

• Like 1

I had a Mito back in 2009 but it was a bit small for passengers, terrible rear leg room.

Not sporty unfortunately. It's 2013 ex demonstrator, 9000 miles and cost me £7500. Has the Multair engine in it's NA 105hp variant.

For the money I couldn't find a better choice.

It's fully loaded for what it is with skydome retractable roof, DAB, cruise control, 6 speed box.

...And it's not a Fiat 500!!! Before anyone says that.

Edited by austenw90

You're a tease Austin and I'm sorry to say it but lets face it, your car history hasn't been good has it, had a bad engine replaced in the only great car you've had, followed by a hairdressers hangover cure and now to top them all, your teasing us with a cheap'n'nasty Italian whilst I'm trying very hard to forget your backup Chrysler Matiz was it ?. 

FFS let your girlfriend choose the house/flat you're buying or you'll end up with a houseboat or something else suitable unsuitable. LOL be good to see you again all the same.

Regards

T

• Like 3

You're a tease Austin and I'm sorry to say it but lets face it, your car history hasn't been good has it, had a bad engine replaced in the only great car you've had, followed by a hairdressers hangover cure and now to top them all, your teasing us with a cheap'n'nasty Italian whilst I'm trying very hard to forget your backup Chrysler Matiz was it ?. 

FFS let your girlfriend choose the house/flat you're buying or you'll end up with a houseboat or something else suitable unsuitable. LOL be good to see you again all the same.

Regards

T

I have no come back! :)

• Like 2

Jose, just bring the VCDS my new H15's low voltage side lights used for DLR's ain't great I need Fogs as DLR's

Andy, I wonder where you were going with the first three words and the tyres had me PMSL

Si, bring the Micra and you'll be teaboy instead of Austin, sunshine in December Hmmmmm just how far south are we meeting again ?

Jose, just bring the VCDS my new H15's low voltage side lights used for DLR's ain't great I need Fogs as DLR's

Andy, I wonder where you were going with the first three words and the tyres had me PMSL

Si, bring the Micra and you'll be teaboy instead of Austin, sunshine in December Hmmmmm just how far south are we meeting again ?

You not making it to Blandford on Thurs this week?

OK - Tuesday 2nd December is in the diary - I'm due to be in my office in Hook that day so all going well me and the Rapid Spaceback will trundle down after work.

• Like 1