Autobrite Detail Xmas Sale

KBPhoto

Oh bugger it all, I had promised myself that i wouldn't take anything from the AB Direct sale this year as my stocks are pretty high.

Then they start adding to the deals on 5 litre tubs.

That Berry Blast is an utter steal. £25 for 5litres and a 500ml bottle usually retails at £12.00 (that's almost buy 2 get 8 free :D )

"£$%^$&%^*$^*$%^!"$%^$&£%^&*£%^&£%^*£%^*£%&%$"££$  and so on !!!!!! :swear:

• Like 3

Oh bugger it all, I had promised myself that i wouldn't take anything from the AB Direct sale this year as my stocks are pretty high.

Then they start adding to the deals on 5 litre tubs.

That Berry Blast is an utter steal. £25 for 5litres and a 500ml bottle usually retails at £12.00 (that's almost buy 2 get 8 free :D )

"£$%^$&%^*$^*$%^!"$%^$&£%^&*£%^&£%^*£%^*£%&%$"££$  and so on !!!!!! :swear:

think i have a latent clairvovant gift developing, I can see a vision, its a wax appeal group buy on berry blast  :rofl:

on a slightly more serious note, im pretty certain i have absolutely no requirement for 30litres of qd (@ 5:1 ) but is it any good?

• Like 1

think i have a latent clairvovant gift developing, I can see a vision, its a wax appeal group buy on berry blast :rofl:

on a slightly more serious note, im pretty certain i have absolutely no requirement for 30litres of qd (@ 5:1 ) but is it any good?

Yes I think it's good but only buying for personal stash

Hmmm 5L very cherry wheel cleaner is a bargain also.

Yes utter bargain.

:D

While we are all here saving a fortune and getting giddy over some new products.

Spare a thought for those in troubles.......

I've just read up on ChrisRS's charity month and decided I'm giving 10% to the cause of whatever I spend.

Even then I'll still be saving money!

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/329156-manorlands-hospice-charity-month-november-2014/

Can YOU do the same?

No pressure, just an idea. Chris does not have to even clean your car!

• Like 3

While we are all here saving a fortune and getting giddy over some new products.

I've just read up on ChrisRS's charity month and decided I'm giving 10% to the cause of whatever I spend.

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/329156-manorlands-hospice-charity-month-november-2014/

Can YOU do the same?

Love the thinking Kevin, its a really clever way of helping people justify a donation, even the small ones add up.

• Like 1

Anyone used the rain repelant before and is it any good? Already bought stuff but thinking of buying a few more but need it to be worth while for the postage cost.

Also the tyre shine, is it better than Autoglyms tyre dressing as that's all i have used?

Anyone used the rain repelant before and is it any good? Already bought stuff but thinking of buying a few more but need it to be worth while for the postage cost.

Also the tyre shine, is it better than Autoglyms tyre dressing as that's all i have used?

I have hellshine ghost rider which I believe is pretty much the same product as repel. I can't comment on repel but if it's even half as good as ghost rider its worth the small price tag.

• Like 1

I have hellshine ghost rider which I believe is pretty much the same product as repel. I can't comment on repel but if it's even half as good as ghost rider its worth the small price tag.

1000% this, one of my favourite products.

Just be careful it eats applicators if left on then overnight or longer.

Excellent rain repellant.

• Like 1

Do I hear a Wax Addict group buy?

Sent from my Galaxy S5

Can YOU do the same?

Very well said, and very good of you too.

I hope others find it in their hearts to do the same, I can tell you personally this charity is amazing and have helped me through a rough patch, even if you don't live local Sue ryder is a great charity all round.

And the fact the Chris is doing this at his own time and expense really shows the measure of a man imo, he's taking NO financial gain and putting his own time and hard work into detailing others cars for a simple small donation.

Be proud of yourselves guys, I see the lives of people affected by this every week, it's means a lot to those families and it's becoming more and more common (I hope not) but it could affect anyone on here any day, you just never know.

Sorry rant over, but I'm personally proud of all that's helped the cause.

Haven't noticed mark. I still keep throwing them after one use, I'm doing a terrible job at keeping apps clean lol

• Like 1

Haha amazing.

I even tried machine washing one of the red eBay ones and it came out black and had lost that quality feel they have to them as new.

I did put it in the washer with dirty MFs though.

Something fishy going on this afternoon!

Just been adding a few sale items into my basket ready to order and noticed that some, which were showing at the sale price, were added at full price.

Went back to check the prices on the site and there is now no discounted price on some products.

At 3:00 pm on a Sunday afternoon are there really that many people wanting to buy 500ml of AD Leather Cleanse that they have sold out?

They rotate products in and out of sale, that's why you need to place multiple orders and group at the end.

Otherwise what you want may come off sale.

I wanted some very Cherry and citrus wash, I was organising an order for all the 5 litres this morning.

Just checked now and a couple have come off sale.

Leather cleanse however looks out of stock, will come back I expect

:( on the stuff that disappeared.