Bears Wax Factory Xmas Sale

ChrisRs

Stop it Chris.

CC Platinum wheels already down to £17.99 and Briskoda discount takes it to £16.64 or £20.43 delivered.

Free delivery if you spend £46.00 or more.

Rude not to...

• Like 1

Do I order some carbon collective platinum wheels?

Only problem is I've only just bought some mint rims from auto finesse, or do I use the clarity from marks GB?

Wheels will have to come off Carl if you use CC

Oh! That means bringing it to you then Chris. :) may be ill stick with the mint rims, it's a good product

Do I order some carbon collective platinum wheels?

Only problem is I've only just bought some mint rims from auto finesse, or do I use the clarity from marks GB?

Nice looking product but my wheels would need a refurb before I would even think about that stuff.

Gets very mixed reviews, not for me, but try before you buy big pot http://www.bearswaxfactory.co.uk/dr-beasleys-plasmacoat-panel-pot-1007-p.asp

Mixed reviews or not, I do love the name.  Sounds sci-fi, but im not sure whether in a macho way, or an accidentally camp 70's scifi way.

edit to correct my horrific quoting skills

Edited by laff82
  • Like 1