Ryan Motor Power - Clonmel - Co Tipperary.

Cheers Colin,

quick review -

Ex Mazda Dealership, moved to Skoda in 2011 ish.

Bought my 2004 Octy down there in January 2012, came fully serviced and swapped in 2 new tyres for me on it.

I've brought it in for its 2 services since - one 10k interval and one full service inc timing belt and water pump.

cannot fault them. They take pride in the cars they sell and service, car always cleaner and fresher coming out than going in,

and they know there way around the cars they work on.

Parts dept. is always willing to help out and get in anything needed, confirming part numbers etc before ordering.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Swmbo's citigo suffered a reoccurrance water in the wheel well... after having the driver side rear light cluster replaced to fix it last year.

warranty expired last July, but fairplay the guys brought the car in today, found the fault (boot seal this time i think, swmbo aint big on details :D )

But they only charged for the replacement bit. No labour etc as i/we have been good customers over the last few years.

Nice to see some good will gestures :) 

@Superb170 shouldnt have any hassles with his new bus down there either :)

• Like 1

Yes I agree there about the service, well from my experience so far there anyway.  I had an issue with some missing spec on my new Superb.  Wasn't really the dealers fault but within a few hours they had a goodwill gesture sorted (some free services) without any quibble.  Service so far has been very good too and really helpful staff.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Picking up my 3rd Skoda from Ryan's on Thursday..

This time 2013 mk2 FL Octy in "Exclusive" trim, though the boot sticker says Elegance :D with 136k km on the clock. 

One of the last of the mk2, yeah, its only a 1.6, but everything here is unless its a 2yr older vrs...

managed to get the price down a bit and got.....

NCT, service, timing belt, tyres, brakes, valet, 12month/15k km warranty and a tank of diesel :)

Happy bunny i shall be!