Led interior lights

Led footwell lights

8000k hid kit

Citigo front and rear badges

Debadged rear

Dewipered rear

Aftermarket Sony radio

Full service including brake fluid and coolant

Only had it a week not a bad start I think :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by marcussmith651
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got it used mate £40 and basically stops future EGR problems and the engine will run a lot cleaner since there's no gunk going into the intake they were only added to engines to keep emissions down and cause too many problems , if your going to fit one it also needs mapping out of the ecu

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice mate, nice colour too  ;) haha! May I ask where u got the 312mm brake upgrade kit from?

Josh

the best place to get these from is eBay I'm looking at 312mm soon. probably going to get them from the link bellow.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-AUDI-312mm-calipers-discs-and-pads-MK4-GOLF-TT-S3-/271322705980?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f2c17f03c

• 1 month later...

lovely car mate looks alot better with coilys and splitter done the same myself recently think you need some tints now :P

colour coded door handles and tinted lights next not keen on window tints on a red car think it's too much but might change my mind not sure ha

• 4 weeks later...

Yes I just pulled the horseshoe connector out of the boost pipe and then put the boost pipe in boiling water slid it over and clamped it on and has been fine for 3 months mate. And thanks for the replys guys :)

• Like 1