Kessy problem.

Kilkenny

On 26/11/2014 at 16:20, Kilkenny said:
On 26/11/2014 at 13:22, jonathan.tong said:

I've not got KESSY, but did notice in the manual something about the sensors in the door handles deactivating after 60 and 90 hrs (2.5 and 3.75 days). On the longer of the two, you must use the unlock button on the keyfob to reactivate the system???

Check "parking the vehicle" on page 51. Could that be it?

thanks Jonathan this happens after as little as 20 mins,sometimes the fookin car won't even lock when I park it after been driving it for hours.:(.

My Kessy stopped working after some body work had been completed by a garage. Kessy System Fault message kept showing on the dashboard. Turns out that they had taken off the passenger door handle to do the repairs and had not connected back properly the Kessy plug and socket inside the handle. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys, I am a proud owner of Skoda superb mkII with kessy but there is a problem, the car unlocks perfect when I touch the door handle but when I try to lock the car it locks the car for a lot of times, it keeps locking until I go away from the car, I looked up in vcds and there is no fault, I changed the key fob battery but it does the same.Any suggestions on what might be the problem? Thanks