Bolero Radio MKIII VRS

My Bolero radio has started to change stations and channels by it's self.

Dab to FM to AM back to dab then some stations which arn't even programed in.

Anyne else had this problem?

( Dec, 63 plate Octavia Vrs MKIII )

Same problem here,going through radio stations and all sort of menus with a mind of its own.

• 3 weeks later...

Did you get an answer on this? Mine has just started to do it over the past week

Only does it when it's very cold. It's in next Wednesday  for them to check it over, I've told them it's a known problem, guess what " we've never heard of the problem "  " your the first one we have had "

Yer Right.

I'll keep you posted 

My bolero on my se did the same last year. The dealer I got it from claimed it was because the auto frequency or something was set to on, load of rubbish, it kept doing it of course. I took it to my local dealer and the said it was a faulty touch screen so they replaced the screen. I haven't had any trouble since.

• Like 1

Mine has had this fault for over a year now, but because it's intermittent and never been witnessed by the dealer/mechanic, they refuse to do anything about it, on the last service the dealer told my wife that if it happens again that she should try and video it! Lost faith with the dealer but not sure what to do now. Good luck in getting it fixed/replaced please keep us informed.

Mine has had this fault for over a year now, but because it's intermittent and never been witnessed by the dealer/mechanic, they refuse to do anything about it, on the last service the dealer told my wife that if it happens again that she should try and video it! Lost faith with the dealer but not sure what to do now. Good luck in getting it fixed/replaced please keep us informed.

** Update  ** ** Update  ** ** Update  ** ** Update  **

Cars in today for this problem, the Bolero radio has a mind of  it's own, keeps swopping channals and then attemps to ring someone. Dealer has told me it's a known problem and they even have a TPI and a reference code for the fault.....BUT, I too have to video the radio doing such odd things before they can do anything about it.

Been onto Skoda UK CS and got no joy there either,  Whats to do next??

• Like 1

Hello There
I have the same problem ... when it is wet outside, bolero MIB is possessed
Change channels and beeps until the screen stops responding to commands.
The procedure for unlocking involves stopping the engine, the driver door open and close and after that lock central locking.
Until the next day all things are ok if is not moisture out

Skoda Octavia - 2013

2.0 TDI