2001 Skoda Fabia 1.4mpi Non Runner

tombirch95

hi there, 

i have for sale my fabia.

the car is a non runner due to the immobiliser blocking the car from starting after replacing the speedo, it needs to be recoded to the ecu ignored for the car to run, the engine starts but cuts out after a few seconds due to the immo.

about the car:

skoda fabia

orange

70,000 miles

4 owners

full history services

full MOT history

MOT out in Jan 2015

I'm going to start with the bad parts:

-needs a respray ( could get away with touchups but the car was keyed when i bought it and i have started to sand the car down getting it ready for      a repaint)

-the body work isn't in the best condition

-no radio ( after market was fitted this has been removed)

- no front speakers ( aftermarket was fitted now removed)

- some marks on the seats

good parts:

- LED lights all round

-engine was good when running

- brand new battery 

-new head gasket fitted less that 4,000 miles ago 

there is bound to be more i have forgot but if you need any more information just drop me a message

I'm open to offers on the car but I'm listing it at £250 but like i said I'm open to offers as i need to get rid of it due to moving 

post-116454-0-38758200-1419888455_thumb.jpg

how far are you prepared to go stripping/ breaking it?

it depends really, i have less than two months before i have to move so it would have to be all gone by then 

Where abouts is the car located?

Do you still have the old dials too?

the car is in manchester, and yes i have the old dials they are dead tried reading the immo pin using Vag Tacho and had no joy

Is that what the car looks like now??

Have any interior pics???

What was wrong with the old speedo???

that is the latest picture of the car i have, i will try to get more but it would be monday until i get any as i am currently in liverpool, the old speedo blew, i was replacing the SMD's and it didn't like it hasn't worked since

it depends really, i have less than two months before i have to move so it would have to be all gone by then

the car is in manchester, and yes i have the old dials they are dead tried reading the immo pin using Vag Tacho and had no joy

that is the latest picture of the car i have, i will try to get more but it would be monday until i get any as i am currently in liverpool, the old speedo blew, i was replacing the SMD's and it didn't like it hasn't worked since

Come on Taylor, hurry up and get it