2015 Briskoda Photo Challenge Game

PastyBoy

Cheers Pasty.

#2 - Your car under the moon

It's pretty close to a full moon tonight, and appears to be fairly clear over most of the country, so should be doable quickly. (And by moon I mean the lunar body - not your exhibitionist one!!)

Ferk it's cloudy here so not even a sniff of a bonus, but at least Lucy has just done the weather forecast......

• Like 1

Didn't an animal challenge scupper the thread for a week in 2014 because no one wanted to put an animal on their car.

:/

I can change it if that's the case? Animal near the car?

Edited by samj2013

Too late even for a bonus I know, but Archie did balance on the frozen hatch quite well. That said, he was not amused. 

20150103_192853.jpg

• Like 3

Too late even for a bonus I know, but Archie did balance on the frozen hatch quite well. That said, he was not amused. 

He looks so sweet :kiss: if I stuck my dog on the car there would be no hope, bonnets to curved and all her fur would stick to the wet bonnet and she's overly hyper today

• Like 1

He looks so sweet :kiss: if I stuck my dog on the car there would be no hope, bonnets to curved and all her fur would stick to the wet bonnet and she's overly hyper today

If I tried this with my cats, I'd likely not live to tell the tale.

• Like 2

If I tried this with my cats, I'd likely not live to tell the tale.

It was perfect timing as he is in the dog house and a bit submissive as a result. He is 15/16 weeks old and mastered house training like a boss, asks to go out etc. Then not long before challenge he dropped a bomb in the house for first time in weeks, having been out twice in last hour. He is being all sorry now sitting in his bed. 

20150103_194548.jpg

• Like 2

Challange #4

Your sat in your car holding  at least 4 items or containers of alcohol ....bottles, cans, kegs whatever you have will do

Nice and simple to keep up the present speed of challanges and mad enough to keep the neighbours talking!!

Can they be say on lap as Archie has not mastered taking pictures yet? 

• Like 1