2015 Briskoda Photo Challenge Game

PastyBoy

20150103_210350_zps9iphjcmg.jpg

Bonus.... I hope as in between going out with my bottles and getting ready to post the next challenge had been set and completed.... snooze you loose...

I was thinking of grabbing a bottle of oil but I was struggling with would it be a bottle of on battery and even if, is oil an object? 

Well I was thinking as an object it's a one litre bottle of oil, but guess as it's only for a bonus it won't matter either way. As all tne loosers say its the taking part not the winning that counts!

Well I was thinking as an object it's a one litre bottle of oil, but guess as it's only for a bonus it won't matter either way. As all tne loosers say its the taking part not the winning that counts!

:D Class, I like your thinking! That would certainly count in my mind. 

• Like 2

Could have done with that one being a few nights ago when my bulb died  :notme:

You are well practised then, I haven't had one go out since my Mk1 Fabia  in 2008 (a jinx of a statement if ever there was one) :D

• Like 4

Great! One I can do, lemme just go grab the hammer

Legendary status if you get someone to film such an act! 

• Like 1

Second bonus of the day. :D

Or not :(

Following the success of previous years here begins the 2015 photo challenge game (apologies for being a bit late.

The rules

• A challenge is set to take a specific photo of your car.
  • Briskodians take their Skodas (or other make for those members who have moved on to other (lesser) manufacturers) out into the wide world and take the required picture
  • Said picture is then uploaded online and posted here as evidence
  • the "win" is awarded" by the original challenge setter who confirms that the picture was what they expected.
  • the "winner" then sets the next challenge and so on and so forth

Challenges should be as generic as possible to give as many a chance at completing them. For example "A picture of your car on a beach" rather than "Your car on Brighton beach with an ice cream and a donkey and a mermaid"

A challenge setter may only complete their own challenge only if it has gone uncompleted for 1 week; and will be deducted a point from their prize for (1) setting a challenge no one else could complete, and (2) setting a challenge that stalled the game for a week.

Challenge amendments can also be made should you set something no-one - including you can do - but again you'll be deducted a point. Hopefully this'll stop the setting of crazy challenges which stall the game and keep things moving along nicely.

Points are awarded to the "winner" and bonus points to any one completing the challenge after a winner is awarded but before the next challenge is completed.

ie

Challenge 1 begins

Challenge 1 is completed

Challenge 2 is set

Bonus points still available for Challenge 1

Challenge 2 is completed

Bonus points for Challenge 1 cease and begin for Challenge 2

etc etc

Only took 6 challenges, can't think where I got the idea for the next one, *cough cough look up*

#7 - Your car with a Briskoda 2015 calender

It's FOGGY as hell here freeeeeezing fog

20150103_220152.jpg

• Like 2

But..... I did do it before the next challenge was completed?

You just did the next challenge. :D

Your 100% correct, I thought it was before next one was 'set' specifically, my bad. 

• Like 2