January Old Post Office Meet?

CitigoSport2013

Hey Guys,

There used to be a monthly Yorkshire meet at the old post office pub just off Junction 38 of the M1 and i was wondering if anyone is interested in having one this month as its been a while since I've seen thread for one. As far as i'm aware the last one was in September and I've changed some stuff since then haha 

If we could get an idea of numbers going for a start then we could sort a date with one of those poll thingies we used to do.

i'm sure whoever usually organises this meet knows far more about this than me and is more than welcome to take over i just thought i would kick-start a thread to show my interest. so i will get the list going

copy and add yourself to it :)

1.Craig - Citigo Sport in Tornado Red

Given last rites, only on life support till his son flies over from new zealand then turned off, poor guy only 66, we know hell never return but legally we cant advertise his job 

Thats awful dude, my sympathies :( poor guy :( ah thats a bugger :(

alex- its ok im gonna try and get these monthly again now :) so if you cant make it this time there should be another one in feb and every month from then provided im not just sat by my bill we'll do that haha

I was giving it a couple of days to see if any more interest popped up before I started sorting a date so at this present moment there is no official date for it but I think it will most likely be a sunday? I know we usually do a poll but for 6 of us its not really worth a poll so im up for this sunday if everyone can make it? Cant do the 17th or 18th cos im working them anyway so it looks like this weekend or the last weekend in january depending upon how available everyone is?

Sunday the 25th of january good for everyone? It used to kick off about 3pm if I remember rightly? Obviously its a family freindly meet if you have kids your more than welcome to bring them along :) last time I went to this meet we convoyed to the wetherby whaler fish and chip shop in wakefield where the skoda dealership is? We could always decide that on the day depending what people have planned :)

Your very welcome samuir1974, gonna try and make this a monthly meet again :)

• Like 1

According to an extremely in advance weather report I looked at the sunset is sposed to be bout 4:30 on that day but I am inexperienced at organising meets so I said 3 because its what the other threads said, forgot to take into account the change of the daylight hours haha what do you think would be an appropriate time chris or anyone else for that matter? I know your not coming but you know more about this than me lol