January Old Post Office Meet?

CitigoSport2013

Hi Guys why not have a meet at the National Coal Mining Museum near Flockton - its a free attraction for familys has 2 big car parks and a nice big cafe too.  I used to organise Evo Owners club meets there its ideal for winter and meets really need to be earlier ie 10am till whenever so some of us can bugger off to pub to watch footy at5 2pm lol...bye the way does anyone have a code reader in the Barnsley area as i just bought a new Vrs and got a couple of issues so far cheers.

Yeah ive been trying to get cover for the 24th and its not happening so how about this time it stays on the sunday 25th cos im sort of organising it so I would like to attend lol then we have a monthly one and I'll make sure I get a Saturday off from work for it every month :)