January Old Post Office Meet?

CitigoSport2013

Sorry guys - looks like i have to give this a miss; moving house in Feb - lots to do on that front!

thats a shame fella, hopefully see you next time as were gonna try and put one of these together every month :)

Thanks mate - definitely; great day out normally and fish 'n' chips on the way back is always a winner  :thumbup:

ok so trudging back through the posts from this thread i think i have a list of attendees for the 25th @ 12:30 

if i have missed anybody please do let me know

1. CitigoSport2013

2. Vrsadz

3. AuricGoldfinger

4. Paulbrown (the guy we missed in whitby?)

5. Andy68 (down as a maybe)

6. Andyemilyvrs?

7. dieseldarren?

8. nbjubilee

9. Tom164

Hope to see you all there

Like i said before i'm open to any convoying suggestions from the meet point but i guess we can decide that on the day :)

Thanks mate - definitely; great day out normally and fish 'n' chips on the way back is always a winner  :thumbup:

oh definitely :) gonna sort it so i can attend a saturday every month so the people that usually do this one can make it too, only on a sunday this time cos i cant get my shift covered :(

• Like 1

Sun 25th Jan 12-30ish is fine for me & my lad. Will be a 'first' for us. Please be forewarned though... we will definitely not stand out, as only bog-standard estate. That is, apart from my reg   08 FAB. lol.

Thats fine dinski haha more the merrier guys :) so adding you two to the list makes it

11. Dinski

12. Phil-E

Phil-E - could you message me on options of what you can do with VCDS please

Brill thanks!

• Like 1

Good to meet everyone again. My car was the most dirty one there. Simbo spent two hours cleaning his, a fine effort assisted by his better half.

Is that what he told you?

He normally just goes to the local Eastern Europeans for a 5-minute 'detail'

• Like 2

Tsk! Keep up, Brimmdawg... I haven't been to one of those places for yonks. Detailing king now y'know! :D

Part way through this morning's effort:

IMG_20150125_105639_zpswntzcdp3.jpg

Good meet... Great to see everyone! :thumbup:

I hope you ditched the Demon Shine like I suggested Simeon

I ask because Im interested in how the Sealant I applied is holding up....Dr. Beasleys Plasma Coat