January Old Post Office Meet?

CitigoSport2013

Thanks for the meet guys, really enjoyed it & putting a few faces to names. Was a little bit daunting though (all those VRS's around) lol & me in the only fabia (i think). Some seriously nice motors though, a credit to owners. Will deffo attend future meets. Thanks. Malc.

• Like 2

Uh uh! Bucket of diluted Demon Shine, poured on with a jug prior to drying... The remaining water just sheets off. Car dried in record time! :thumbup:

The beading has remained constant despite how mucky it got. That'll be the Beasley?

This was the first wash in about a month. I used my prize Optigloss spray once dry today. Very shiny indeed!! :D

It will be impossible to tell now its been topped up

Demon shine is known to destroy LSP's . Thats why I suggested you throw it!! LOL

However...Really good to see you washing it!!

• Like 2

Tsk! Keep up, Brimmdawg... I haven't been to one of those places for yonks. Detailing king now y'know! :D

Part way through this morning's effort:

IMG_20150125_105639_zpswntzcdp3.jpg

Good meet... Great to see everyone! :thumbup:

Next time you turn up with your winters on, DON'T forget the Taxi plate :D  :D

Good meet and turn out, even the was the drive out was enjoyable :giggle:

• Like 1