2015 Name That Car Game

PastyBoy

Wahey!

Long process to get that one....was convinced was Japanese/Asian car at the outset.

Thought it was an updated Daihatsu Charade for Japan, see UK 2005 model with similar style vents, but no and not any other Daihatsu, shape an flare of bumper reminded me of the very rare UK 2005-8 Daihatsu Sirion 1.5 Sport with the huge round driving lights, but got nowhere on that either.

Lower blade/splitter similar to current Polo, but not German styling in my opinion, so abandoned that.

As soon as I saw the bonnet, I knew it was a Honda, thought may be a Mugen variant of some model, or non-UK Type-R, but then thought of the sportier UK Jazz from the fog light shape, which is the same on all Jazzes of the era-and bingo.

Good one that, looked very similar to lots of stuff, red colour makes it hard too as some colours brand or model specific and can lead you the right way too.

Brain aching now  :D

For some reason I keep getting "you have exceeded maximum upload" and "uploading not allowed" so can't post, please go again or anyone else fancy one?

i actually like the look of that Jazz.

The originals were a bit grannyish but that the SI hits the right mark.

If only it came with a decent engine.

Civic Type-R or S2000 engine swap anyone?  :D

How about this then:

fgnbfn_zpsscbylxqq.jpg

Ypsilon it is

Chrysler-Ypsilon-r3q.jpg

A catastrophic re-brand of the Lancia for the UK market, where Lancia, killed by rust issues in the 70s and 80s was seen to be an unusable brand in the UK, so a small chic Italian car much like a 5 door Fiat 500 which should have been received warmly under an Italian brand was confused by selling it as a Chrysler.  Very bizarre.

What is quite a sweet, well finished small hatch which would be ideal for those needing a 5 door Fiat 500, has had dreadful sales and is now being sold pre-reg for £5k off.  With dreadful sales of the Delta too, it won't be long before they're gone from the UK.

I can't believe multi-nationals can be so daft; selling Lancias as Chryslers.  You'd think they'd learn from Chevrolet ruining their brand by selling old Daewoos and then having to leave Europe when sales never took off.

Unbelievable.

Anyway, as I still can't post, another anyone? :sun:  

Edited by mender

Lancia? Chrysler? they're both better looking than that honda jazz.

given that the average new honda buyer is about 85 who on earth would buy one with that crass body kit - yuk!

It's what your first car in "Need For Speed" looks like after you've only won enough credits for spoilers but can't afford rims...

• Like 1

For some reason I keep getting "you have exceeded maximum upload" and "uploading not allowed" so can't post, please go again or anyone else fancy one?

Sorry I can't post one, anyone want to?

Hi mate - you have to host externally (that's why your upload thing isn't working...) I had a similar issue.