2015 Name That Car Game

PastyBoy

Oh well, It was me that started this badge-engineered malarkey I suppose  :giggle:

I thought Mercedes & Chrysler was an unholy alliance (300C aside), but Fiat & Chrysler??

The Chrysler badged Lancia's looked so wrong, and this looks less like a FIAT than anything I've seen with the badge (even the Sedici)

Edited by camelspyyder
  • Like 1

Oh well, It was me that started this badge-engineered malarkey I suppose  :giggle:

I thought Mercedes & Chrysler was an unholy alliance (300C aside), but Fiat & Chrysler??

The Chrysler badged Lancia's looked so wrong, and this looks less like a FIAT than anything I've seen with the badge (even the Sedici)

Fiat own Chrysler. The new 500x shares its platform with the Jeep Renegade, the Chrysler 300C has been re-badged as a Lancia in Italy (and vice-versa with the Ypsilon and Delta) and Lancia have pretty much been killed off as a result. But yes, it is a Fiat Freemont and (technically) it's as Italian as Parmesan cheese, Garibaldi biscuits and Francesco Totti :)

They call this a Lancia Thema:

2012-Lancia-Thema-1.jpg

Enough to make you weep, isn't it?

Seat X-perience?

oops! never saw page 58,

Niche marketing eh - how to make a nice car look ****.

Leon Cupra - hubba

Leon SC - yum

Leon 5D - nice

Leon ST - whatever

Leon X-P - yuk.

much like 5 series hatchbacks or GT's or whatever

Audi A5 hatch is horrid too.

why do people buy ugly cars???

Edited by camelspyyder

why do people buy ugly cars???

Mea maxima culpa, I had a Roomster, :peek: (which I wish I'd replaced with another).

I bet it's a lovely drive though....and the fact that the front end (and badge) are very Aston-Martin esque made me smile.

Remember they said silly things about Skoda back in the day - a top flight/fully optioned Superb in some markets is at that price.