Cappuccino & GOBI Sand Leather

GeoffH

Sorry - not seen that combination. I have Jungle Green with Gobi Sand and love the light interior, but I think contrasts always work best - dark outside - light interior, or vice-versa.

Just my opinion though.

I am sure you will be happy with the car whatever colour you decide on.

Dave

I agree with Smokeyjoe that the Gobi Sand is going to look best with a contrasting exterior - I've got Regency Green with Gobi Sand and it works well (I was fortunate and able to see it on a demonstrator before placing my order) but for what it's worth I think with a light exterior there is a risk that the Gobi Sand could look a bit dull, perhaps even scruffy. You could try holding the Cappuccino colour swatch against a car with Gobi Sand interior to get an impression of what it would be like. White exterior with black interior is going to be safe but it does look smart and if you think black might make the interior too dark the sunroof is a great option. 

Today I've picked up from the dealer my new Yeti in this color configuration - Lynx Leather Gobi Sand interior + Cappuccino Beige metallic

It looks great, exactly as I expected it to be. I can post some pictures later this week.

• Like 2

I have the Gobi Sand leather  and find it makes for a nice light and spacious feeling inside.

Maybe my age and need for good light levels is a factor , but I wouldnt go back to a dark interior.

• Like 2

I saw one in the dealers showroom when I went to pick up my Jungle Green SE and thought it looked great but never seen one since.

Fred

I replaced my original Pacific Blue SM with a FL Elegance in Cappuccino Beige with Gobi Sand leather, and with the no cost black alloys option ( can't remember now what there're called.)  Allams' said it would look good and it really does. Its a great combination - and doesn't show the dirt either!! (well, not so much.)

• Like 1

Javor..... Thank you so much for taking the time to put pictures on the forum. I have to admit I was a little unsure due to lack of contrast but have to say your magnificent pictures have made me very happy... I have made the right choice!

When I was told, initially, that the electric seat couldn't be ordered on an Elegance Outdoor (I now know it can be) I looked at the L&K but wasn't keen on the much darker interior.

So I'm really looking forward to mine in Cappuccino with GOBI Sand leather and a pano roof.... It will be nice and light.