Help!

Not for me to contact the seller. He may've bought it in good faith from someone and might not have any idea of the history, it might've been in a car he legitimately bought, or any such scenario. There's also the possibility that it's a different unit, and making claims that he's selling stolen property might not go down well. I doubt very much he's the guy who stole it, or if he is then he's obviously not right concerned about being caught out. Might even be a hacked ebay account.

All in all, the original owner is the only person I would think should be doing anything about it, or the Police if they're aware of the theft back in January, but again the OP should be the one to chase it.

As above, the only 'cheap' ones on eBay are either knackered, copies or nicked.

Buying one feeds the desire for the little scroats to keep breaking into peoples cars.

This not always the case, i recently bought my coumbus from superb in a breakers yard on eBay & also i sold my old my old amsdun & bolero head units on ebay without any issues / ok i fell sorry for the guy who had his car broke into but you can't just label every one one ebay as dishonest.

I said 'cheap'.

If the price is too good to be true then guess what, it usually is.

No one said every head unit bought or sold online is stolen, nor am I labeling anyone as dishonest, never mind everyone.

I said 'cheap'.

If the price is too good to be true then guess what, it usually is.

No one said every head unit bought or sold online is stolen, nor am I labeling anyone as dishonest, never mind everyone.

ok we just leave it there sorry if i jumped down your throat but knackered 16hr day plus 2hrs traveling etc etc...i paid £270 from the breakers for my led columbus & £15 to get it decoded from my local dealers / i sold the amsuden £200 & aprox £140 for my old bolero.

• Like 1