German test: best cars for senior people (I kid you not!)

I've just turned 41 and bought my first yeti. (Swapped a 530d Msport for her). I've also just bought a new shape Toyota Aygo. Am I now officially middle aged ??

A workmate of my Dad's, taught me how to really race/drive a car in the  early 70's.

recently met him after many years, He was impressed with the handling of my Snowman.

This man & his Ford Falcons V8's are still at "Bathurst 1000".

And no I was never in his class.

A workmate of my Dad's, taught me how to really race/drive a car in the  early 70's.

recently met him after many years, He was impressed with the handling of my Snowman.

This man & his Ford Falcons V8's are still at "Bathurst 1000".

And no I was never in his class.

Ford Falcon V8 and Holden Commedore V8 not for much longer. Ford now in last generation and Holden are ceasing production ( next generation is a rebadged Vauxhall Insignia). 

Tony

• Like 1

No way was i bought, and if I was it would take a LOT more than a few pints and a Turkish meal!!

We had a bloody good evening.

It was indeed Graham... we managed three establishments and we didn't just do one round in each. If memory serves. :) And we only spoke about Škodas about 20% of the time and Yetis, well I think we didn't mention them once! Was a great night. I need to come visit in Wales when you have enough snow to please my snow monster. He's not seen any this winter season!!! :(

• Like 1

Ford Falcon V8 and Holden Commedore V8 not for much longer. Ford now in last generation and Holden are ceasing production ( next generation is a rebadged Vauxhall Insignia). 

Tony

Great cars are Great Cars, + love my current Snowman"

My "Snowman" as previously reported has  "Out Draggred" GTO 351, V8 and owner was "really ****ed off."