Police siren.. had new turbo

Well my problem is that I got my turbo fully rebuilt and something still sounds like a police siren when revving, worse when its cold.. its starting to drive me mental as I thought that the re-con'd turbo would fix this issue.... any ideas? Any help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance :)

Tbh I think they all make weird noises - a mate of mine had his replaced after it sounded like a supercharger and now it's been changed still sounds police siren like lol

Does it sound like this?

https://app.box.com/s/ztm4cdl2x8swwge4zkx26i3eu2xt1mqp

sent from my Samsung Note 4.

My car has made this noise for over 30,000 miles. Shark Performance have boost leaked tested it to death and it doesn't leak lol.

it was a new/reconditioned turbo that I had under warranty through my warranty company. It made a quieter version of this sound before I had the car remapped and now it sounds like this.

The car goes like the clappers and runs great other than making this noise.

Reconditioned turbo require setting up

- stop screw

- Actuator rod

Do a search on here plenty of info on how to check it

I was working under the assumption the skoda main dealer who did the warranty work work would have known this too...

I have ruled my remap out as all it has done it make the sound louder. My car had been in to Skoda before I had the remap as I could hear the noise but they could find nothing wrong.

They are useless though at Skoda in Derby. I was also in the awkward situation where they were like "you supplied the turbo through your warranty company all we did was fit it".

I have started another thread related to this noise so keep your eye on that too! Lol

I was working under the assumption the skoda main dealer who did the warranty work work would have known this too...

lol skoda main won't have a fuking clue