Calling all Briskoda members

ChrisKnottIns

• Sponsor
Calling all Briskoda members!!

As a car club/forum member you could save money on your standard/modified/multicar insurance when you ask Chris Knott/Briskoda Insurance to quote.

The current sign-up rate under our special scheme for car club members is 45% - that means we win the business on almost every other quote offered. It means we're regularly beating the likes of Admiral, Direct Line, other brokers and online price comparison sites too.

IN THE TOP 10

This club/forum is performing particularly well. We looked at the whole of last year and it seems you're #4 in our Top 10 clubs for 2014.

1.  Alfa Romeo Owners Club

2.  Volvo Owners Club

3.  Saab Owners Club

4.  Briskoda

5.  Z4 Forum

6.  Vectra-c/Signum Owners Club

7.  Mercedes-Benz Owner

8.  MPS Owners Club

9.  Audi-Sport.net

10. AlfaOwner.com

This means you have got a better chance than most of getting your best quote by giving Chris Knott a call. Why not give us a try this year and find out how much you could save by switching to the club's approved provider, Chris Knott.

DEDICATED BRISKODA QUOTELINE: 0800 819 9320 / 01424 205059.

best,

Nick

These club members are happy with their recent quotes:

"I've just quoted on the temp c max and had a smoking deal, had discount for being on the forum and another for second car. £240 comp protected no claims, on the c max (remember technically I've had my licence 1 year and me named on Nicci's policy). I'm paying for both cars what I was just paying for the v70r p2 last year, so it worked out good for me." Ettienne, Volvo Performance Club UK

"Have rang around the insurance companies that are sponsors on the forum. Chris Knott came out cheapest." ChrisST225, FocusSTOC.com

"Very happy with CK, got a cheap renewal quote. Better than the comparison sites. Nice staff. That spoke English - crazy I know right. And an all round great company to work with. Honestly amazed at how great they have been for me. Will defo stay with them!" John Ansell, Facebook

• Like 1

• Sponsor

Do you get a discount for being part of this forum?

I'm already signed up with CKI, but was wondering if I mentioned it at my renewal whether it would lower my premium?

How did you come to us originally? I thought it was through here.

My renewal was early Jan so just renewed on my Avensis, currently pay under £200 with Churchill for myself and shmbo for fully comp, protected NCD, no points and must be over 10 years without a claim. My new Octavia will be registered on 1st March will get a quote next month.

I looked at another company a week or so ago, looked very good and noted that Windscreen cover was included, in the smaller print is said something like 'you would only need to pay your excess' If that was a compulsory £250 and voluntary £250 you'd be paying out £500 for a windscreen? :o

Your windscreen excess is likely to be different from your "regular" excess. Look at the small print if not, bear it in mind come renewal. My excess is £150 but £50 for windscreen.