a pic of your car (please add)

1 hour ago, BerkeDis said:

Actually I’m living in Turkey and its very popular in herr. Name this splitter is “ez-lip”. Soft plastic, cant broke.

Go for the rubber version as anything else (carbon effect) peal very quickly. I've had the Maxton splitter and have an old seat leon one on now as the Maxton stuck out so far I kept smashing it on kerbs. 

On ‎21‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 08:44, BerkeDis said:

Actually I’m living in Turkey and its very popular in herr. Name this splitter is “ez-lip”. Soft plastic, cant broke.

Ah, I saw one of those on Aliexpress but didn't fancy the 40 day delivery time. Good to see a proper branded one (and at a decent price!)

On ‎21‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 09:58, JonBRapid said:

Go for the rubber version as anything else (carbon effect) peal very quickly. I've had the Maxton splitter and have an old seat leon one on now as the Maxton stuck out so far I kept smashing it on kerbs. 

Which SEAT Leon one did you get? I was looking at the Maxton Splitter but didn't fancy sending £130 on something I might not like!

10 hours ago, WolfyWesty said:

Ah, I saw one of those on Aliexpress but didn't fancy the 40 day delivery time. Good to see a proper branded one (and at a decent price!)

Which SEAT Leon one did you get? I was looking at the Maxton Splitter but didn't fancy sending £130 on something I might not like!

I wanna say mk 3 cupra cost £45 from the main dealer but needed a little bit of adjusting....

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, Bsissons said:

What have you done to ur headlights. That's the look I want??? 

I’ve split them, painted all the insides black and fitted LED drl/sidelights and bi-xenon projector, I’m so happy with the results, I’m not going to lie, I did melt a headlight and have to buy a new one though, I just need some blacked out fog lights to match now

51649302-317F-4A29-96C9-25A947A471CE.jpeg

459C3246-E9E2-4481-9E2C-2A0F110DE734.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Mrr4nd411 said:

I’ve split them, painted all the insides black and fitted LED drl/sidelights and bi-xenon projector, I’m so happy with the results, I’m not going to lie, I did melt a headlight and have to buy a new one though, I just need some blacked out fog lights to match now

51649302-317F-4A29-96C9-25A947A471CE.jpeg

459C3246-E9E2-4481-9E2C-2A0F110DE734.jpeg

Look really nice. I've had my fogs tinted use a light tint film 

• 3 months later...

802213366_rapidwedding.thumb.jpg.9368063abc0747e445732ea51b3523b3.jpg

I drove mine as my wedding car earlier in the year. Had a minimoon after the wedding and left car kitted out, because why not? Got a free upgrade and some complementary wine at the next hotel 😀. Was quite entertaining driving at 60mph. Eventually one of the bows on the wing mirrors exploded into a stream down the side of the car :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 08/05/2019 at 22:30, Raprap13 said:

Bumping up this thread! Updates anyone? Finally got some new wheels last month for my Rapid. :D

20190327_203150.jpg

Looks great! Assume those are 18s? What's the width (look like 8J)? They look like they stick out a tiny bit from the arches ... I'm debating whether to go for 7.5J or 8J when I get my 18s (I believe the Rays are 7J).

Edited by whoop_whoop