Auto Perfection - information

samuir1974

Alan - this is the sample pack Arron was talking about - looks interesting.

Thanks to Karl for the picture - his pack arrived today  :thumbup:

11329985_10152718771841152_2707719993787

Hey Karl - have you managed to test any more products from this sample kit?

Or are you still sobering up from the mega birthday weekend?  :giggle:  :rofl:  ;)

I have I have!! Today's test was with Auto Perfection 'Elevate' - Interior Cleaner.

One word - fantastic. Making light work of chocolate stains on my back seats from some little sod who didn't tell me. Foot marks on the interior plastics from catching them getting in and out.

The smell. Again like the dashing review further up, smells OK but not over Keen. Also it turns blue from clear as you spray it. More on this from Arron himself...

UV brighteners in the formula that gives that colour when sprayed. Great product for plastics, upholstery and carpets etc.

Certainly worth the buy guys!

:)

• Like 2

I have I have!! Today's test was with Auto Perfection 'Elevate' - Interior Cleaner.

One word - fantastic. Making light work of chocolate stains on my back seats from some little sod who didn't tell me. Foot marks on the interior plastics from catching them getting in and out.

The smell. Again like the dashing review further up, smells OK but not over Keen. Also it turns blue from clear as you spray it. More on this from Arron himself...

UV brighteners in the formula that gives that colour when sprayed. Great product for plastics, upholstery and carpets etc.

Certainly worth the buy guys!

:)

Very nice Karl - thanks for the review and sharing.

i like the look of that for sure - but the smell seems iffy!

Maybe borrow it for a test off you at some point buddy?

I spotted your DDD video review - awesome  :thumbup:  :happy:  ;)

More than welcome to borrow the cleaner. I actually have a spare interior dressing as he was out of stock of the pro clean glass cleaner so ill drop those round at some point!

Also heard word of a wheel cleaner with built in fallout too. Was posted on DDD a while back. Will try find out more info on that!

• Like 1

More than welcome to borrow the cleaner. I actually have a spare interior dressing as he was out of stock of the pro clean glass cleaner so ill drop those round at some point!

Also heard word of a wheel cleaner with built in fallout too. Was posted on DDD a while back. Will try find out more info on that!

Nice one Karl - greatly appreciated :thumbup:

I think I owe you a BSD top-up as well anyway. ;)

The pictures of cars wearing their soon to be released 'Pro Glaze' look pretty impressive on FB!

Yes indeed Neil - I have contacted Arron for pre-order on Pro Glaze and the Special Edition wax due for release at WaxStock 2015.

Very helpful chap and some excellent products! :thumbup:

• Like 2

I'll drop the stuff round at the weekend if your around Stephen. I need a refill of BSD. Blady good stuff that!

I've put my name down for the special edition wax! Couldn't resist...

Hey Karl - looks like you have been a busy lad if you have gone through that BSD already.

Sure my 5L tub is still going strong; so no problem sharing another refill. :thumbup:

On the Waxstock Edition from AP - looks good and if its anything like Intensify..... we are onto a winner! :rock:

I'm about at the weekend; just give me a shout nearer the time.

Use it in every maintenance wash. Helps finish the wheels off, leaves them gleaming! Great product.

I can't wait for release on that. I haven't heard any details as to what it's going to be like I.E Gloss, durability etc.

Great, I'll drop you a text Saturday morning or something!

Edited by KarlvRS1991
  • Like 2

Use it in every maintenance wash. Helps finish the wheels off, leaves them gleaming! Great product.

I can't wait for release on that. I haven't heard any details as to what it's going to be like I.E Gloss, durability etc.

Great, I'll drop you a text Saturday morning or something!

It is ideal for finishing off the wheels and a little goes a long way, plus door shuts as well.

I'm looking forward to testing out the AP interior stuff. SWMBO's car needs it badly. :yes:

Did you order any Definitive Wax btw? I have Cora there,  should you want to borrow it for a test. :thumbup:

• Like 1

No worries I'll drop them off Saturday at some point when I've finished work. Only working till 12 so.

I didn't actually order it. I have a list at home of stuff to order. Just haven't got round to sitting and doing it yet lol!

Might take you up on that actually. Heard mega things about it!

• Like 2

No worries I'll drop them off Saturday at some point when I've finished work. Only working till 12 so.

I didn't actually order it. I have a list at home of stuff to order. Just haven't got round to sitting and doing it yet lol!

Might take you up on that actually. Heard mega things about it!

Sure no problem mate.

After seeing Mark Leddy's review...... Cora plus Show Edition on the Red Audi A4 - I'm eager to try this combo soon.

So far Cora is only on the .:R36 boot panel - to monitor the beading etc. It was too hot for standard wax at the weekend.

So I switched to a synthetic polymer based product on the hot panels.

Hoping to add another coat this weekend too.... maybe some Intensify on top would be ideal?!? :happy:  ;)  :thumbup:

• Like 1

Ste, I think you've got more waxes than I've had hot dinners! :D

You might be right there Neil.... its a very nice collection indeed! :thumbup:

That said.... I still use them all, test them thoroughly, share them with mates and make sure the results are there for all to see :happy:  ;)  :thumbup:

Shame you don't live nearer buddy :giggle:

And it is very good of you to do so buddy! Really enjoy reading and seeing your thoughts your LSP's.

Shame indeed Ste! I doubt I'd have anything that you haven't tried already, although it would be good to pick up some hints etc and I love a curry too; all your talk of beer and curry makes me envious! At least we have the forums though! :clap:

• Like 1

And it is very good of you to do so buddy! Really enjoy reading and seeing your thoughts your LSP's.

Shame indeed Ste! I doubt I'd have anything that you haven't tried already, although it would be good to pick up some hints etc and I love a curry too; all your talk of beer and curry makes me envious! At least we have the forums though! :clap:

Oh yes - beer and curry! :rofl:  :happy:  :beer:

My favourite....  and planned for Friday night this week :thumbup:

I'm sure we can arrange something around Waxstock, or a National meet once a year perhaps?

I know this year is a non-starter for you (I guess) - but something to keep in mind for future arrangements. :yes:

• Like 1

Very pleased with the finish the wax gives, applied it over FK1000p & it definitely added more gloss.

The new car is looking very much improved from when i viewed it last!

Top work indeed buddy - awesome results  :thumbup:

• Like 2

Very pleased with the finish the wax gives, applied it over FK1000p & it definitely added more gloss.

Very glossy indeed!! Lovely finish. Great work pal. Looking forward to more updates!

• Like 1

The new car is looking very much improved from when i viewed it last!

Top work indeed buddy - awesome results  :thumbup:

Very glossy indeed!! Lovely finish. Great work pal. Looking forward to more updates!

Thanks guys, hope I can get it to your standards :thumbup"

Looks great, well done, you'll have same great protection from that combo.

Thank you, was good to see the water earlier rolling off the car in the storm. Was going to go & take a photo, but it was really heavy rain.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...