60 plate estate - what to look out for?

Bcc212

For the monte look out for the pull to the left that a lot of them experience (including mine until they changed the front tyres). Also see what tyres are on it already as the dunlops seem to be the issue. Apart from that i don't know what else.

Ahhhh, so what am i looking out for? New engine? Or just any warranty it's been in for? Are they able to disclose that?

1.2tsi 105hp on the monte. I'm expecting that to be fair and square.

Luckily the missus is having the VRS and poodling about everywhere.

As above check the warranty history carefully. If any hint of excessive oil use (failed tests etc) then be very wary. If it's had a complete new engine it maybe ok but if it's just had tests and possibly the "breather" mod then I'd walk away.

Most are very good tho with no issues!

Is the car a 'Skoda Approved Used Car' with the 12 month Warranty that comes with that.

Or a Dealers Sales car & with some other Warranty they provide?

Be sure the Brake Fluid Change has been done on the Service History, or you will be paying for that.

I would want it to have New Spark Plugs in.

The latest Skoda ECU Update done.

&

The Service Campaign work on the DSG already if it was a car that needed it doing.