leakong radiator help please

ok so had a few problems with my car( see my other thread)  had them all fixed and today the radiator thing has started leaking i drove 10 mins and its used a full tank of water stuff...... is the only option to get a new radiator, if so how much will this cost the man at the garage did state last time i was in that it was corroded on the bottom right of the grill thing , and thats where all the flufid is leaking from. ive been ripped off at my last garage so need advice of roughly how much this will cost and time to fix thanks all :) 

yeah a pressure test checks where there are leaks causing pressure loss which you would not see,  best thing to do is get another fabia like a 1.2 or another 1.4,  if you are gunna spend too much money on this one and its not worth it.  

tbh i dont think there that expensive id say around £20 best thing to do is ask a garage and see what they say.  hopefully get it sorted and the either keep it or sell and buy another fabia 

Theres a man at the end of the road thats a retired fitter , hes a bit grumpy but I he will fit it for me I will definatly take u up on your kind offer , its just wheather he will do it , Il ask him tomorrow and get back in touch x

That's often the way retired fitters come over, after a working life of listening to male bovine faeces about how "I was driving along ant it just went bang" when it's been run dry of oil for 200 miles!

sounds like the rust had got in an caused the radiator to leak on the bottom right corner. just ask him to have  a look and being a retired fitter he will know what he is on about etc