Skoda Fabia vRS SE 1.9 TDi

Cvrtis

Fitted a piper cat back system and went down to John at hidden power to get it remapped, really enjoying driving it now, so much smoother https://vimeo.com/129917574

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds nice more of a growl than mine, i have full mufflectomomy.. have you had hard limiter added? 

Nice Fabia, what figures did you get after the remap ?

Cheers, I havent had chance to get it on a rolling road yet but around 170 bhp and limited at 300lb per ft of torque as i'm still on standard clutch

Edited by Cvrtis
  • Like 1

Sounds nice more of a growl than mine, i have full mufflectomomy.. have you had hard limiter added?

Yeah im happy with the sound, its not too loud normal driving but roars when you give it some, i have yeah limited at 2500 rpm

Cheers, I havent had chance to get it on a rolling road yet but around 170 bhp and limited at 300lb per ft of torque as i'm still on standard clutch

Enough poke then :) only driven a standard vrs and was impressed anyway so a mapped one I'd love

Enough poke then :) only driven a standard vrs and was impressed anyway so a mapped one I'd love

Yeah it really does shift haha, the pull is all the way through the rev range

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Not much to update recently, fitted a whiteline RARB and just been correcting the paintwork/plastics week by week. Hopefully getting the cat taken out soon and then sorting some upgraded door speakers and fitting my sub. After that it'll be a full front end respray and then the doors with the strips taken off and maybe even a smoothed front bumper. 2dcbccc73ec3cf0e01e35495860533ab.jpg

a4b48313a1118e3ab4ad5ad0266075ab.jpg

Edited by Cvrtis

• 7 months later...

So I finally got the twists back on after the refurb. Debadged the boot and dewipered using a Kill All Wipers bung. Looks alot cleaner than before. Also gave it a full polish and waxed the wheels. If anyone has instagram give me a follow and i'll follow you back :)

@CurtisMS

ad119a642ba353a93be068968ff4d8bf.jpg

First was the wiper...

897165f2b7eb499b367a44a73c917fd9.jpg

Then the badge.

409ad2bb754e23cf355d34f479c91afe.jpg

Obligatory snowfoam picture..

3fcc5cd182fd0d7c8d8faf1f9b1ea395.jpg

f1ed0272df70e6cc90d93dd3f7a92e9b.jpg

Edited by Cvrtis
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

What specs are your twists and adaptors?

Also, how the APPS ride quality at that height?

I'm wanting a set of AP's. But shops either don't sell internationally. The companies I have used over the years no longer stock them or simply do not respond to any email communication..

So I'm stuck, with really expensive setups like KW, ST or BC racing and yellow speed.

I know KW and ST are awesome kits though. Not wanting to go that crazy on suspension.