My True Black Edition!

Hi,

Finally I managed to transform my Black Edition into a True Black Edition. Black magic wing mirrors and front grill. Thanks to all the members who shared the information on getting the parts and their experiences on this.

FYI:

I ordered the grill from the dealer for £42.50 ONLY as compared to £74 from superskoda including delivery. Grill was delivered to the dealer the very next day of ordering and because I am not quiet handy when it comes to doing such jobs, the grill was fitted by the dealer for £19. Wing mirrors were replaced by the dealer at the time of delivery for £32. 

So, the over all black pack cost me £93.50 (which is not bad i think). I must say this mod has certainly made the car look more aggressive... ;-))

Please se some photos for your reference...

xJT2pd-vp-3oymZfPe1_ULh7ZWDvcz5bviFNS7Va

9A2A4D3A-C760-48F2-8CEC-F3E8F3A08B45_zps

5D5F862F-0807-4655-8978-8C484710D4BB_zps

5B610730-B630-4E6D-BA83-3DE10BC4F015_zps

38BD85C5-3AFF-4707-AF16-E40F335EC5F5_zps

• Like 1

Looks great - mine should be same on pickup in March, though Elegance estate and not black edition. I'm assuming Vindis weren't able to save the chrome grill?

No Vindis couldnt save the chrome grill. It was an awkward moment for me when the technician walked out and said sorry Mr Dutt we couldnt save the chrome grill however your new black grill is safe and sound and looks super on your car.. ;-)

Looks better but, I'm sorry a WHITE Black Edition is still an oxymoron to me.

Yes, I can understnd what you mean. Why not we just don't call my car a black edition then? Every one will be happy!! :-))